Thursday, December 16, 2021

Thursday on the Farm... December 16

Quiet Time...

 “Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice!”

‭‭Philippians‬ ‭4:4‬ 

*****
Dad was up, so I took care of his morning routines and then hit the couch for mine :-)


My Study Buddies...Lanny slept in a bit...


Mom had an early appointment...Paula took her to the Pulmonary Clinic for a 7:45...
I headed out at sunup...after feeding the fur kids.




You can barely see, but the fish were sleeping sweetly on the bottom of the pond. They don't hibernate but they get real quiet...


This will be the last pictures you see of my sweet Willie Rooster...
a hawk got him later in the day.
Lanny was at Home Depot getting the last of the material to put up the bird net...
we were just too late. I am heartbroken, to say the least...




I decanted the Sparkley...


Olivia, Belle and Logan (Belle's boyfriend) came to visit today. They won't be able to come next Tuesday for our gathering so they surprised us with a treat visit today :-)


Dad's motorized wheel chair came today and he is like a kid in a toy store...he has been all over the house backing up, turning round... we had visits by the Home Health Nurse and his physical therapy nurse so I am quite frazzled with the schedule today... I didn't take any pictures...but I will take a few of him tomorrow as he tools around in his Cadillac Chair :-)

I went out to see what the girls were doing in the horse barn...covering the side so it isn't so cold on the boys and also to keep any snow out of Takoda's stall...
 (last year it blew in big time)... 



Paula called me shortly after to tell me some hawks were circling and calling and I ran out to be a presence in the back yard, but I was too late... Willie was already gone :-(

Lanny, Paula and Shelly were fighting with the bird netting out there this afternoon ...It's 50x50 and light weight and hard to work with...of course...he ended up getting over tired and now his heart is hurting (a-fib)...when it rains it pours....

For supper I threw together some Panko Chicken, Normandy Veggies and Corn and didn't feel like eating or much of anything else... 


The kitchen is clean, the piles are picked up, the three little hens are tucked in, as well as the three little ducks...

Pray for us... Mom will have a PET scan in a few weeks...the doctor is concerned about the mass. Lanny is hurting and I am still not feeling tip top. We are all a mess!!
God knows!

Goodnight Y'all...
Love to all...
Sweet Dreams



No comments:

Post a Comment

Soggy Saturday on Walden's Mountain... September 28

 Quiet Time Bible Study... 🍂🍁 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning wit...