Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Tuesday on the Farm... December 28

Quiet Time...

“He restores my soul; He guides me in the paths of righteousness 
for His name’s sake.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭23:3‬ 

*****

I got up a little earlier and it did help...
I left the lights off til I got my contacts in and had visited the powder room :-)


Then I made Dad's Sausage, Egg and Cheese Biscuit, gave him his meds, put his socks on, updated his Day chart and headed in to start my personal morning :-)


...with my Pack...


I fed the fur kids at 6 and took care of some inside chores...
Lanny had to go down to grab Sadie at 7...


He had her up here before sunup...
and he went right to work on the electrical for the fence 
about the time I headed out to take care of the fowl...



I must have missed the egg yesterday...they probably scratched around and buried it under the mulch because I found a broken one this morning...


...along with a new one :-(
I'll make sure I dig around in the duck spot every morning from now on.
Lanny thinks he will have the fence up tomorrow so at that point they will be back in their own house...


He's adding some light and a plug in in my garden shop area as he preps for the fence...


The fireplace repair fellow came this morning... he has to get us a part so it will work properly, but at this point, who needs a fire... it is 72 out there right now?!?

Also, Dad's Physical Therapy Nurse came so it was a really busy morning... Lunch had to wait until noon. I made Turkey and Ham Sandwiches and then Lanny and I did sit down for a little rest while Sadie went out and visited with the horses.


*****
Papaw and Sadie went out in the MULE and rode around out on the farm...
Sadie drove of course.
Papaw didn't take any photos...

The pups were all glad to see her when she got back.


I'm working on dinner... nothing really special. I didn't shop after Christmas so it's just gonna be Chili Petro's and Cornbread... but that's OK... we have been eating WAY too much anyway...



Very small group tonight... Molly and Nolan were at Molly's sister's and all the grands except Sadie were working... James and Tasha are still distancing :-(







Sadie is spending the night tonight... 
we will watch "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" :-)

Goodnight Y'all...
Sweet Dreams...

God bless us, Every One...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... September 29

Quiet Time Bible Study...  📖🙏🏻 “So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the house...