Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Wednesday in the Wet Woods :-) ... December 29

Quiet Time...

“He who pursues righteousness and loyalty finds life, righteousness and honor.”

‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭21:21

*****
Dad was up...  I took care of his morning necessities...
gave him his meds, his coffee thermos, cup and fixed him a Sausage, Egg and Cheese Hot Pocket... 


Then I hit the couch for Bible Study and Pack Time...
even Max joined us...he is practically invisible on Lanny's shirt...


Dad went back to bed about 5... or should I say, WENT to bed about 5?
He doesn't often sleep at night...he definitely has his days and nights mixed up!!

We had internet trouble, so I was not able to post my devotional blog this morning...
Sadie stayed in the bed til after 7 so I didn't get to make the bed til late, but I DID feed the fur kids and piddle in the kitchen... it was raining so I didn't go out to the chicks and ducks at their normal wake up call. But they have food and water in the coop so they probably didn't miss me...I remind them of the fact that they cannot come out anyway, so they probably don't even want to see me in the morning.
Soon feathered friends, soon... if the weather will cooperate we can get this fence up and you will be free...well, fenced, but free to roam a little...
AND, I am hunting a new rooster...we have four prospects that I am trying to decide upon...

I am going to be cooking breakfast at 8 AM from now on...  
Dad needs a routine because every time he sleeps he thinks it's time to eat when he gets up...
NO! We will have breakfast at 8, lunch at 11 and dinner at 4... PERIOD!!!

So, they had eggs, sausage, biscuits, toast and jellies at 8...


The internet issues required a service tech to come out...
of course between the hours of 8 and noon...he ended up coming at 2 :-)

Lunch at 11 was open faced sandwiches, broiled lunch meat and mozzarella cheese... very yummy... and then we rested for a bit but were always listening for the repair man that didn't come... haha...
oh well, Lanny went back out to his electrical after a short semi snooze...



They all want to lay on ME...



The internet is fixed and I am making some dinner...

I made Chili Mac, Cornbread, Fritos, Sour Cream and Cheese fixing...
Dad and Lanny's favorite!!



Lanny has to go to work tonight at the church...
but there is no choir on Wednesday nights for awhile..
so he should be home by 8:30.

But that is WAY past our bedtime, so no movie...

I'll watch some old Star Trek's and hunt for chickens and roosters on East Tennessee Chickens Page...

Goodnight Y'all...
Sweet Dreams...

God bless America
and
God bless you and yours!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... September 29

Quiet Time Bible Study...  📖🙏🏻 “So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the house...