Monday, January 10, 2022

Monday on the Mountain... January 10

Quiet Time...

"...with all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, 
forbearing one another in love;" 
Ephesians 4:2
*****
Dad was still in bed at 3:49 so I had time to get my contacts in, get the fire going, round up his meds, coffee, etc. and settle down with my fur babies for a few minutes before he got up about 4:30 :-)

I made him a Hot Pocket and put his socks on 
and then snuggled sown into the comfy couch cushion...


When I got up off the couch at 6 the puppies decided to sit by the fire...
one at a time, of course, until their breakfast was ready...



...Went out at day break to release the fowl...




Gabby is letting me pet her...she has been talking to me for weeks and following me around. Last night she let me pet her and again this morning... so cute!!



One duck egg... better than none :-)

Fed Mom and Dad a Sloppy Joe for lunch and then Lanny and I headed to Knoxville to return the heart monitor I wore over the weekend...
We had a lunch date...we were going to go to Steak and Shake or some such, but then Lanny remembered he had a Texas Roadhouse Gift Card from church so we went there and had a Sirloin, Baked Sweet Potato for me and Regular Baked Potato for Lanny and Salads...YUM!!



Stopped by Kroger's on the way home to pick up a few things and drove by the Camels on the way down our street... I sure do love living by the Ponderosa Zoo!!



For supper I made Fish Sticks, Macaroni and Cheese and Green Beans... 
I was so full from lunch that I only sat and watched :-)


The dogs are waiting patiently for us to settle in for the movie...
and snacks :-)



We will finish the first Hobbit... The Unexpected Journey tonight.
A tree fell over the road last night and Lanny was late getting home so we just went to bed.

The chicks and ducks are asleep, the yard is picked up, and we are ready for our usual evening...

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless and Sweet Dreams!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday on Walden's Mountain... June 28

Quiet Time...  ☀️🌻 “The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters. He ...