Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Tuesday on the Farm... January 11

Quiet time...

"But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant" 

Matthew 23:11
*****
Dad was up... I took care of his morning needs and made him a Bacon, Egg and Cheese Biscuit... and headed for the couch!

Bible Study time with my Pack!



At 6 I fed the fur kids, decanted the Sparkley, made my and Mom's Kefir (I put hers in the fridge for later), took care of some kitchen prep...

Then at day break I headed for the chicken/duck yard...


Cold looking sky!
23 degrees IS a bit COLD!!!




My one little duck egg...



Made waffles for Second Breakfast... :-)


Lazy dogs!


For lunch I made Salmon Sandwiches... I broke up two left over salmon cakes and a couple fish sticks left over from last night...mixed in some mayo and Voila!!
It was delicious on hamburger buns...
Waste not, want not!



Lanny and I had a few minutes to rest before I took Mom to the Cardiologist...
her yearly exam.
So much going on right now but we are trying to keep her regular appointments until we know exactly what we are dealing with... her biopsy is Thursday morning. We should know at that time what kind of cancer it is and at what stage... considering that the doctor only "thinks" it is malignant, it could even be a benign tumor of some kind. God is in control, whatever the case!! 


Casey cannot jump onto the couch so he just rested at our feet...


We left for the doctors office at 1 and finished up at 3:10. Thank goodness Shannon was home and could pick up Sadie at 3... I would have been just a tad late. We thought the appointment would be over in time but the doctors were running very late.

On the way home we saw these two handsome bulls in the Ponderosa pasture...
Did I say how much I LOVE living near a zoo?!


Tried to take a picture of the camels but there was a car behind me...
Sadie loves to play with the pups...



Yakking before dinner...




Tuesday Dinner... Beef On Purpose Soup (some of my soups are just stuff out of the freezer... this was beef, rice, some veggies, on purpose). 


Very light group... I will be SO glad when James and Tasha and Olivia can come back. It just doesn't seem like a Family Night without them...






Gonna watch the end of Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug...
maybe. It's already 7 and that is real close to bedtime :-)

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless and Sweet Dreams!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday on Walden's Mountain... June 25

Quiet Time...  🐑♥️ “Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring forth. Iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens an...