Sunday, January 9, 2022

The Lords Day in the Mountains... January 9

Quiet Time...

"And He said to them all, if any man will come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it." 

Luke 9:23-24 KJV
*****
Mom and Dad's Snack last night... Dad has neuropathy in his hands and has trouble doing something like chips and dip...so, I put their dip in the little veggie chips and it makes it easy for them... plus, it's good (home made French Onion Dip...)


Dad was up at 3:46... I got his meds, put his socks on him, brought in his coffee and thermos and made him a Bacon, Egg and Cheese Biscuit...


Then I sat down with my little fur kids for Bible Study..


Fed the fur kids at 6, did some prep in the kitchen for our lunch today...
made a blackberry cobbler using blackberries that Paula picked last summer...
YUM!

Went outside (not near as cold as yesterday)
and let the chicks and ducks out...


Snow is nearly melted away...


One little duck egg..



Lovely Sun Rise...


Let sleeping dogs lie... :-)



Waiting for dinner...



So is Casey... ALWAYS waiting for me to drop some food...


We had Pizza Casserole, Chips, Crescent Rolls and Blackberry Cobbler...



We took a little rainy day snooze after lunch...


Lanny had to go back to church to work sound...
I made Mom and Dad some Chicken Noodle Soup...


I put the chicks and ducks to bed and am now watching another Star Trek Episode ...
We started the Hobbit last night and we may watch a bit more when Lanny gets home... if it isn't too late.

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless us, Every One...
Sweet Dreams!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... June 30

Quiet Time...  🌿🌺 “For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a fut...