Monday, January 31, 2022

Monday on the Mountain... January 31

Quiet Time...

“If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him.”

‭‭James‬ ‭1:5‬ 

*****
Getting ready for Mom's late night infusion...
Dad was up but I told him I was a figment of his imagination:-)
Not time for food!!!


Finished the 30 minute infusion and I went back to bed at 1...
Zzzzzzzzz and hitting the floor at 3:45...


Dad had gone back to bed so I just got his stuff together and ready and hit the couch for Quiet Time...


At 6 I changed our sheets and fed the fur kids....
I made up 4 packages for Mom's infusions... that way I just grab a bag and the pressurized antibiotic and get 'er done! I do enough for the day and that makes it real easy (especially in the middle of the night)...



Went out to release the critters :-)



Duck egg in duck box...




Luke enjoying the sunshine...


I fed Dad and Lanny some Cinnamon Toast for their second breakfast...

*****

Puppies leading a "dog's life"...


Lanny had to go to the church to take care of some things from last night's concert and on his way home he stopped and got us some Hamburgers from Wendy's!!!
YUM!


Lanny and I rested until my alarm rang for Mom's infusion...
one more checked off the books... 11 more to go!


I worked on the pantry this afternoon... after a few weeks of crazy wild activity things get a little bit out of whack... back to organized... I also have a larger pantry out in the barn for the big stuff...



Lanny, Paula, Rob and Molly are having a Johnson Gap Collective Meeting...



None of us are very hungry so I am going to try to figure out something light to make for dinner...it is really hard to cook when you are full :-)

So... I made some Chicken and Gravy over Buttered Noodles...



The puppy piles are picked up, the kitchen is clean, the chicks and ducks are in bed...
We are going to watch Journey to the Center of the Earth...
I'll infuse Mom :-) from 6:30 to 7 and we will try to get in bed around 8....

Her MRI is scheduled for Friday... 
they will determine at that time if the cancer has traveled to the brain...
Keep the prayers going, please!!

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless and Sweetest Dreams!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday on Walden's Mountain... May 13

  🌳🍃 “For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face.  Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even ...