Saturday, January 8, 2022

Saturday in the Snow Covered Hills...January 8

Quiet Time...

“For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.””

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭18:20‬

*****
Uh Oh... I didn't have my contacts in yet! One of my sticky sensors came off (the heart monitor) and I was rushing to the bathroom to put it back... :-)
Dad wasn't up so I was taking a picture in the dark!!


He got up about 5 and I had everything ready, so it didn't take too long to get back to my pack and Bible Study Time :-)



Max loves to read the Bible :-)


Comfy warm...
that's Lanny's feet... mine aren't that cute!!


Beds made, pups and kitty fed, kitchen ready for the day...
headed out at sunup (well, daybreak...not much sun)... yet...



I am going to try higher protein feed... I have been reading about it, and ducks need more protein that the chickens - but it doesn't hurt the chickens to eat higher protein... 
they will all do better with game bird feed I think...

I may start getting two eggs again on better feed...


Murphy seems to dominate the fire place bench... Maggie is highly offended...



I gave Dad Buttered Toast for his second breakfast and he had an audience!



I put some highlights in my hair... I missed my blonde hair...
I didn't recognize myself in dark hair...
Lanny likes it...so does Mom...


Fed my crew Ham Sandwiches on Hawaiian Rolls...
anything is good on Hawaiian Rolls :-)


Casey in his little sweatshirt...


My girl!



Maggie is definitely my little baby!


Sorry, she is just so stinking cute!!! :-)


My babies are definitely NOT spoiled :-)



For supper we had Beef and Broccoli, Rice, Peas and Carrots, 
Garlic Toast and Pudding...



The puppy landmines are removed, the chicks and ducks are snug in their coops, the kitchen is clean (and so are we) and ready to watch the last episode of The Chosen Season 2 :-( ...I am SO anxious for Season 3!!

We may start Lord of the Rings tonight, or Narnia...
not sure yet...

Goodnight Y'all...
Love to you ALL.
God bless and sweet dreams!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday on Walden's Mountain... July 2

Quiet Time...  🍒🍎 “Will You not Yourself revive us again, that Your people may rejoice in You? Show us Your lovingkindness, O Lord, and gr...