Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Wednesday in the Wood... February 9

Quiet Time...

“Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, 
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭5:10‬

*****

Dad wasn't up at 3:45... 
I got all his things ready and then settled in to start on my Bible Study time...


With my Pack!!


Dad got up around 4:30, took his meds, and ate a Sausage, Egg and Cheese Biscuit, drank a cup of coffee and went back to bed!


Max wants to type too...


At 6 I made our bed and fed the fur kids...
I decanted the Milk Kefir (cow and goat milk)...
Emptied the dishwasher, and piddled a little around the house...
Then at sunup I headed out to brave the cold...



The fish are so colorful, even in the dead of winter!


Waiting to be freed!



Awwwww :-)



Fed Dad and Lanny some Fried Eggs, Sausage and Toast
for 8 AM Second Breakfast!




It's not real clear, but both ducks are laying down 
and my arthritic hen is huddled with them.
I think the other chickens pick on her because she isn't healthy 
but the ducks don't judge :-)


Lanny had to go down to the church to do some sound work...
At 11 I fed Mom and Dad a Turkey Sandwich for lunch.


No chance to sit down... like I said, if Lanny isn't home it just loses it's thrill :-)
So I went out to do some mental gardening and checked the nest boxes...
Coconut's third egg this week... she is averaging 5 :-)


Lanny grabbed Sadie at the bus stop at 1:00 on his way home...
Of course she gets right to work at the table.
Even as I am typing this, hours later, she is back at it,
only right now she is doing some math "just for fun"...


Lanny is finishing the guttering to the rain barrel...


...while I planted my potted herbs into the new Herb Garden...
I am so anxious for spring... always am.
My dream garden is always MUCH better than my actual garden :-)
But I dream on!!


For supper we did Mexican... YUM!!



Lanny picked up the puppy piles and I cleaned up the kitchen.
I put the chickens and ducks in for the night...
then we took the dogs out into the back lot to let them explore the "new" area.
Lanny moved the electric fence all the way back behind the pool (soon to be garden).
They had a ball. It's been over a year since they were allowed back here.
Murphy got shocked by the electric fence... 
he yelped like crazy, but forgot it in three seconds.
Hopefully he remembers enough not to touch it again :-)

Shelby picked Sadie up at 5:30...

I am finishing up this post and heading in to put on my jammies.
Lanny will get his shower and we will watch Terminator 2.

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless us, Every One!
Sweet Dreams!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday on Walden's Mountain... June 25

Quiet Time...  🐑♥️ “Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring forth. Iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens an...