Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Wednesday in the Wood... March 2

Quiet Time...

“Repent therefore, and turn back, that your sins may be blotted out,”
‭‭Acts‬ ‭3:19

*****
Dad was up...
fixed his regular morning goodies
and made him two little Chicken Biscuits :-)


Quiet Time with my Pack!


Of course, Max was in his spot when I went in at 6 to make the bed...


So I brought him in and put him in his Daddy's arms...
...he was happy!


Fed the fur kids...
decanted the milk kefir...


...and the water kefir...


This is the March page from the calendar I made for Lanny for Christmas...


Out at daybreak...
Maggie on point :-)
"There are ducks in there!!!"



My one little duck egg...



Even with these below freezing morning temps the frogs are still singing!
Have I mentioned that I LOVE frogs :-)?


Eggs, Sausage and Toast for Dad and Lanny...
Second Breakfast!


A Coconut egg!


For lunch we had some Ham and Cheese Melts...
Yum!


We only sat down for a few minutes...
Mom and I went down to pick up Sadie at the bus stop at 1...




I did some gardening... planted some lettuce between the Brussels sprouts 
and some spinach...
...tomorrow I will plant some Kale...
...It feels like spring out there!

Rob is a bachelor til Saturday while Molly is working, so he came over for dinner...


We had Burritos, Nachos, all the fixin's
and Pudding for Dessert!



Mom insisted that Paula take a picture of me 
since you only ever see my forehead :-)


It's hard to see but he has some pretty large blisters under his eye.
But the two biggest sores are already crusting so I think we caught it in time.
He said it's not really hurting and he doesn't have a headache!!
YAY!!!


Went out to give Dandy a carrot...
Takoda was busy with his hay so he didn't want one...
which is probably best... if they are loose and I try to give them both a carrot 
they tend to argue with each other... sometimes with me in the middle :-)



Lanny has gone on down to church...
he had to pick up a truck part on his way.
No movie tonight... 
I will watch Star Trek...

Goodnight Family and Friends...
Love you ALL!!

God bless and Sweet Dreams!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Soggy Saturday on Walden's Mountain... September 28

 Quiet Time Bible Study... 🍂🍁 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning wit...