Thursday, March 3, 2022

Thursday on the Farm... March 3

Quiet Time...

“If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins 
and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”
‭‭1 John‬ ‭1:9‬ 

*****
A little treat...
The Great Grand, Sylvia Faye!
Yesterday at the park...



*****

I overslept! :-)
Dad got up about 15 minutes later...


I got all his stuff together and then made him a Breakfast Burrito...


We had our Pack Time/ Study Time and then at 6 I went in to make the bed...
Had two lazy kids to move!!



I fed them all and decanted the milk kefir...
emptied the dishwasher and did a couple odds and ends chores...
...then headed out at sun up!



My two old gals were slow waking up...


But the youngsters, Bucky and Coconut
were on the ball!!


Treasure!!
I am going to look for a couple duck hens as well as the chickens...
we LOVE the duck eggs...
and I am also thinking about a Goose.
They are great "watch dogs"!


Second Breakfast for the men...
Sausage Omelette and Toast...


The Camelia is just about opened...
and the bush is COVERED in buds!!


Made some Ramen with Corn for lunch 
and then Lanny and I settled in for a short snooze...
with the fur kids, of course...


ALL on me :-)


This weather is so beautiful and I just want to be out all day...
I played a little in the garden: planted some spinach and some kale...
and played with the feathered kids!


Coconut egg!!
We are going Saturday morning to pick up three hens from our friend Jen.
Cannot wait to have more eggs in my basket. 
These new ones lay pearl white and one green...
I will still be looking for a couple Easter Eggers. 
I want some more blue eggs!!


Coconut's egg is pinkish tan... very pretty!


Came in and couldn't find Dad :-)
He had gone out on his scooter...first time in a LONG time!!


And Mom followed him out with her Rolator...
Cute!




We are not going to try to get the entire pool spot garden ready this year...
too much going on. So Lanny is going to make sure I have a good spot to do more tomatoes and cucumbers...and that will be just fine.

The chickens and ducks were having a blast running around 
getting the worms that he was uncovering!!


For supper it was just the four of us...
I made Chicken Nuggets, Macaroni and Tomatoes, Spinach, 
Corn and Garlic Toast with Pudding for Dessert...



Lanny cleaned up and mowed the back yard.
I cleaned up the kitchen
and sat down to finish this post.

I have been waiting until 6 to put the feathered kids to bed.
They like being out that little extra time.
I am usually in my jammies when I go back out but they don't care :-)

Mom went to the Radiologist today. She said she feels better in her head about it all... she likes Dr. Navo and they explained things to her and showed her how she would be laying and how long, and worked out all the paraphernalia she will have hooked up around her... she will have 4 treatments in a row and that will be it...
Pray for her... hopefully the radiation will slow down the cancer and give her a little more time... give all of us a little more time together :-)

I may run out and talk to the horses...
if I do I will post pictures tomorrow :-)

*****

We will watch Marvel Civil War tonight...
maybe eat some popcorn...

Love you ALL!!
God bless and Sweetest Dreams!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Soggy Saturday on Walden's Mountain... September 28

 Quiet Time Bible Study... 🍂🍁 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning wit...