Saturday, April 30, 2022

Saturday on the Hill... April 30

Quiet Time....

“The heavens declare the glory of God, 
and the sky above proclaims His handiwork.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭19:1‬ 

...that is for SURE!!!!

*****

Dad was up :-)


Got him situated with all his goodies
plus a Breakfast Burrito...


Then for Quiet Time...
Lanny joined us a little later...
Murphy is under the light blanket 
and Maggie is half in and half out of the red one...



Max was in the bed at 6 of course...
I ran him out...


Straight into his Daddy's arms :-)


Out at Daybreak to visit with and take care of my feathered kids...



My usual two duck eggs...


And a little later in the morning Popcorn, Sugar and Gabby...


And then a little later than that Coppertina and Coconut!


Aren't they pretty!?


I heated up some left overs for lunch and then Lanny and I ran down to Erin's Meadow to look at herbs... I had my camera/phone out the whole time using a picture app to check on the plants and did not take a single picture of US... I fully intended to... Anyway, we bought some herbs and I will show you that finished product maybe tomorrow...

Dad is spending a lot of time out here in the driveway (in the sun til he gets too warm) and then in the big bay doorway... he used to do that at their old house but it was because he LOVED watching the neighbors and trying to figure out what they were up to... now he has no neighbors 
and can only watch birds, hawks, vultures, rabbits, etc...
I think I like this better :-)


Look at these pretty colors!


For supper we had Fish Sticks, Hush Puppies, Macaroni and Tomatoes, 
Yams and Pudding for Dessert..



Mom is still in her room...
Time out (haha)!


Planted some of the herbs we bought today at Erin's Meadow...


Black Haw Viburnum behind the duck pond...


I think this will be an only child... 
I thought it was dead but on further inspection it is still alive...
just naked... 


Lanny is taking Dad down to the little pond to fish awhile...
Daddy LOVES to fish and has mentioned it several times this spring.
Hopefully it will be an uneventful trip, 
except for maybe catching a little bluegill or two...
they make me nervous out in the wilderness together :-)


Lanny just sent me these...


Even if they don't catch anything I'd say Dad is enjoying it!


The dishes are done, Lanny picked dup the puppy piles before they left, 
I put the chicken feed away....
I took my shower and am in my jammies.

We watched "North to Alaska" last night...
not sure what it will be tonight...
I'll let you know tomorrow.

So, Goodnight Y'all...
God bless you and Sweet Dreams!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday on Walden's Mountain... May 10

Quiet Time... “O God, You are my God; I shall seek You earnestly; My soul thirsts for You, my flesh yearns for You, in a dry and weary land ...