Saturday, June 4, 2022

Saturday in the Mountains... June 4

Quiet Time...

“For the whole law is fulfilled in one word: 
“You shall love your neighbor as yourself.””
‭‭Galatians‬ ‭5:14

*****
Daddy was up and ready to eat...
gave him his medicine and his coffee 
and made him a Sausage, Egg and Cheese Biscuit...


Had my three pups for Bible Study...


...and Lanny joined us a bit later...


Max was lounging in the bed...


Mom's very old African violet is really lopsided and leggy 
but it still has some mighty pretty blooms now and then...


Fed my Fur Babies....

and headed out at daybreak...


Feathered Babies :-)


Another Willow green egg overnight...


And one from Gabby.
There was a broken one in the house as well.
Penny is really having egg trouble...


Real CatTails in our pond!!



I thought these fish were done with this Spring Madness...
Nope! They are still at it!







Popcorn and Goldie in the nest boxes...


Decanted the Kefir...


Berries for the Fowl Kids!





Goldie's egg...


Coconuts' egg...


Lanny caught me watering the garden...
It is just so hot and if it doesn't rain every other day I just gotta water!



Lanny is washing and vacuuming the car for out "Date"...




Burning trash...


Mom went with Casey out into the yard...
she is moving around a little more every day...




Made Mom and Dad a "Box Lunch" 
...Turkey Croisandwich and Club Chips...
Mom always wants a cookie...
Dad says he is sweet enough :-)


Then Lanny and I headed out for our lunch date at Freddy's!


Passed the Camels....





YUM! 
We hadn't been to Freddy's in a VERY LONG TIME!!!


I cleaned my plate...
I always eat more than Lanny.
He left a bunch of fries!!
We could probably share a plate...
Naaaaaaah! :-)


We went to Hobby Lobby and then to KARM to drop off some things...
but I always have to run in and pick up a few things as well...
This mailbox was just too cute!
We also ran by Walmart to pick up groceries for tomorrows lunch...
James and Tasha will be joining us tomorrow...


Our Hobby Lobby haul...
some yard art...


And an ugly kids statue from KARM...
Hmmmmm...
It was made by a "Peggy" so I got it...
My Momma's name is Peggy :-)


So, for Supper :-) I made some Corn Dogs and Fries...
Mom and Dad just happen to LOVE Corn Dogs so it wasn't mean...
I was SO full from lunch that I couldn't eat a bite more!!!
I sat and watched them enjoy it :-)



Lanny took care of the pup piles and I washed up the few dishes there were.
I put the chicken feed away, filled the water buckets with clean, cool water 
and added some water to the duck pond. 
Mom came out with me and sat in the evening sun a while 
and watched me feed the feathered kids scratch grains from my hand... 
she wouldn't try it :-)

So last night we watched Sleepless in Seattle...
If I were a betting woman I would bet we were watching "You've Got Mail" tonight...
I'll let you know.
 
Lanny loves these movies. Some people call them "chick flicks" 
but not so in this house!
He is actually the more romantic one between us... 
he is one of a kind and I am definitely going to KEEP HIM!!!

Goodnight Y'all!
God bless and Sweet Dreams!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Soggy Saturday on Walden's Mountain... September 28

 Quiet Time Bible Study... 🍂🍁 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning wit...