Sunday, June 26, 2022

The Lords' Day on the Mountain... June 26

Quiet Time...

“I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, 
but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh 
I live by faith in the Son of God, 
Who loved me and gave Himself for me.”
‭‭Galatians‬ ‭2:20‬ ‭ESV

*****
Daddy wasn't up...


So I got his stuff together, except for his Breakfast Burrito...


...and settled down until 4:20 when I heard him up and around...


Lanny got up about the same time, so after Dad was situated 
I resumed my Study and Quiet Time with my Pack :-)



Mitzi left us about 5:30 and headed for the bedroom...
So when I was ready to make the bed I had to move her...


AND Max :-)


She was quite put out!


But Max was just hungry!!


So was Maggie...


So I decided to feed them...


... before I headed out to the birds...




Gabby's egg was safe in the corner...



Decanted the water kefir...


...and gave the berries to the birds...


Murphy got himself under the pillow...


Looks like the Baby Bluebird will be an only child...


From the kitchen window...
still enjoying the berries...
and some lettuce and left over corn cobs...


There was a loud ruckus in the coop...
Popcorn and Sugar wanted the middle box...



But Goldie got it first!!


The view of our backyard from the chicken lot...


Looks like the Camelia will be FULL next bloom time next winter!


I am making Mexican Ramen for our Sunday Dinner...


Goldie laid her egg in the middle box...


Popcorn and Sugar were stuck with Box number 1 :-)


Sunday Dinner Time...


Cornbread coming out of the oven...


The Mexican Ramen...


And the small gathering...
sure miss James and Tasha...
next week they will be here :-)








Siesta Time!



We are packing Lanny for CentriKid...
They will leave in the morning and return Friday...

Awww... another Amber egg...


Four this week... aren't they cute!
I do hope they get a little bigger :-)




Lanny will head back to church around 5... 
no movie tonight.
Last night we watched "One Night with a King"...
the story of Esther. It was highly dramatized but sweet...

I'll make Mom and Dad some Chicken Noodle Soup for their supper
and I'll just snack around til Lanny gets home.
Star Trek Episodes...
there will be a LOT of those this week...
I rarely watch a movie when he isn't here. 
Perhaps some nature documentaries....

The pup piles are picked up... that'll be my chore this week :-/
I am in my jammies and finishing up this post.
I will turn on a Star Trek Episode or two and wait for Lanny to get home from church...
then he will head out in the morning for Campbellsville University in Kentucky!
Sadie is going too... it is always such a BLESSING!!!
He loves it!

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless and Sweet Dreams!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Soggy Saturday on Walden's Mountain... September 28

 Quiet Time Bible Study... 🍂🍁 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning wit...