Thursday, June 30, 2022

Thursday in the Mountains... June 30

Quiet Time...

“But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh.”

‭‭Galatians‬ ‭5:16‬ ‭ESV‬‬

*****

Dad was up :-)


Got him all situated, added a Breakfast Burrito and sat down with three of my crew...


Lanny joined us soon after...


Mitzi loves getting her head massage...


Then Max wanted his... we ALL missed Lanny.
I am glad he is home but I wish it had not been at the expense of the last two CentriKid days for those kids... but God always has a plan and for his Children, nothing is a surprise, nothing happens that isn't in His will...
He will use this event for His good and glory...



I got up to make the bed and they all just continued snoring :-)



Made the bed, fed the fur kids, started some laundry..
my sweet friend Betsy sent me a box FULL of clothes... she cleaned out her closet!
Well, everything fits, so now I have to let go of some of my older stuff to fit this all in the closet :-) a FUN chore. I washed some of the more wrinkled things and Lanny also brought home some dirty clothes from camp....

Headed out to take care of the birds...





Penny laid her egg right in the middle of the coop floor...
I am glad I got to it before the hens did... they often break and eat any that are not in the boxes... ducks lay on the floor... they don't do nest boxes... at least MY ducks don't :-)



I made Dad and Lanny a Sausage and Egg Omelet and some toast...

This is the comparison showing the first egg Amber laid and the successive three...

they are getting a tiny bit bigger every day... 



Decanted the water kefir and took the berries to the birds!


Gabby is in the corner thinking about an egg :-)


Cucumber number two from my "garden"... not sure I can call it that.
It's just a collection of puny looking bushes compared to last years...


Aha! Gabby did it!!
Two duck eggs today!


We had the rest of the Egg and Bacon Salad Sandwiches for lunch...
YUM!!!



We rested after lunch... I don't "nap" when Lanny is not home so this was nice!!!
Sitting AND being with him...

A Pearl White, Goldie, Willow AND Amber...
it is still pretty tiny compared especially to Willow...
They are both Easter Eggers so Ambers egg should catch up eventually...



Lanny continues to work on the hot water heater.. 

I don't know how he knows how to do all this stuff!

Strange combo tonight... I wanted some White Beans 
and then one of my Beef jars didn't seal 
so I ended up making Beef and Egg Noodles, the White Beans and Spinach 
with Garlic Bread...
Actually it was pretty darn good :-)
Brownies for Dessert!



Lanny picked up the landmines :-)
Paula and I cleaned up the kitchen.
I put the chicken feeders away...

I am soaking 5 pounds of pintos over night 
because tomorrow I am going to can them!!!
I am on a roll!!! 
I love to have pintos on hand and usually have quarts in the freezer, 
but from now on I am going to can them...

Last night we started Left Behind...
one of our favorite series...
Tonight, part 2...

Goodnight Y'all!
God bless and Sweet Dreams...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday on Walden's Mountain... May 9

Quiet Time... 🌻☀️ “Remember those who led you, who spoke the word of God to you; and considering the result of their conduct, imitate thei...