Friday, July 1, 2022

Friday on the Farm... July 1

Quiet Time....

“even as the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, 
and to give His life as a ransom for many.””
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭20:28‬ ‭ESV‬‬

*****
Took this shot as we sat down for our movie last night...
101 degrees on the porch!!!


Dad wasn't up... 
He got up around 4:30, so I got everything together and then sat down with my pack...



Made the bed around 5:45, fed the fur kids and headed out!





The fish were hungry too...


I soaked 5 pounds of beans overnight and then cooked them for 8 minutes in the InstaPot...


This is the July photo page of our calendar...



Penny's egg in one corner...


And Gabby's egg in the other...
on a roll... two duck eggs every day for several days!!!


You can sure see the difference...


Made Dad and Lanny some Eggs, Sausage and Toast for Breakfast...



Ready to go into the canner... I think these will need to be refried beans 
because even at 8 minutes they are WAY too done... 
well, we eat LOTS of refried beans so it will be great. 
I will can some more in a few days and just warm them up after the all night soak.



You can see my monitor in the corner... 
I can still keep an eye on Mom and Dad when I am busy in the kitchen...


The turtles are doing well... all are eating and bathing in their water bowl... 
I hope it's two females and the one male... I know the one is a female and one is a male but the third one I am still not positive... 




Goldie and Sugar...


I didn't have my camera ready but Goldie dropped this one as I stood there...
this shot is about three seconds after she laid it :-)



Popcorn and Sugar...


Made some Jello Dessert (jello, fruit cocktail and marshmallows) for tonight...


The dogs often hang around for clean up duty when I am cooking...
anything that gets dropped is quickly cleaned up!!


The Refried Beans are done!
They will be perfect for that!! 


For lunch we had the Beef and Noodles from last night 
with Saltine Crackers...
Yum!!



Look at that big Koi... 
I actually think it is a she now that I have watched her more closely...
I need to think of a name...


The dogs sunning!!




The baby Bluebird is really growing!


Willow is doing her thing!!


She did lay her beautiful blue green egg...

***

Lanny is definitely my hero today...
I had jars and canners all over the kitchen so he went down to Dominos for Dinner...
YUM! Extravaganza Pizza...


The puppy piles are picked up.
The paper plates are in the trash :-)
The chicken feed is put away.
The birds have clean, cool water.
I am in my jammies finishing this up.
Lanny is in the shower.
Tonight will be the third Left Behind.
Then I think I will start with the first episode of Picard 
so Lanny can watch it...
It's pretty good...

So far Lanny and Sadie are fine.
Two of the kids were positive and are sick, but none of the others, so far...

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless us, every one!!!

Sweet Dreams!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... May 19

Quiet Time... 🌿🌻 “But now, thus says the Lord, your Creator, O Jacob, and He who formed you,  O Israel, “Do not fear, for I have redeemed ...