Sunday, July 31, 2022

"Son"Day on the Farm... July 31

Quiet Time...

“Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.”
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭3:20-21‬ ‭ESV‬‬

*****

Daddy was up and waiting...


Took him his medicine, his coffee and thermos, 
his iced water and his Sausage Biscuits...
I also put his socks on him every morning because he cannot do it himself...


I was totally alone til about 5... 
Maggie and Murphy didn't even come in.
Total Quiet Time :-)


Finished up around 5:45...
Made the bed and fed the pups and Max...
Put some potatoes on for potato salad...


Mixed up some brownies...


Put crushed potato chips in the batter and on the top...
and into the oven!
Molly's favorite and we like it too.
You can also put tiny pretzel twists on top and it's very tasty and CUTE!!


Headed out to take care of the birds!


Cloudy morning...




Gabby and Penny...




The turtles are doing well. they are not so timid and actually eat in front of me when I set the food down... they'll come around and be tame like my turtles on Arrowwood... I miss them but the gal who bought our house loves them and gives me updates all the time...



Isn't he a gorgeous fella?
He is a Bombay and was bred to look like a panther...
and he really does!!


Brownies cooling...


Out to the common area to grill some burgers...
James and Tasha are coming today and we ALL love Burgers...



These two decided to snooze on the bed this morning instead of the couch...


Murphy stayed on the couch :-)


I can certainly mess up the kitchen when I am cooking!!!


I am so happy to see this...
this is Opal and she has been hanging around more with the other hens...
she is so timid and runs off when one comes toward her...
I have to sneak treats to her without the others seeing it 
because she will not grab it when one is nearby...


And, she is spending more time with Bucky!
He will protect her if she becomes his main squeeze :-)
so I am hoping they start going steady :-)


Decanted Sparkley and took the berries out to the birds...



Hummers...
They are SO beautiful!



Baking some beans...


Nearly time for the family...
setting everything out...



Just waiting for company to come...
checked for eggs and found one Sugar egg...



They're HEEEEEERE! :-)













It started POURING the rain just as James and Tasha were getting ready to leave... They couldn't wait because Olivia needed a ride home from work. 
She works at that new little Vietnamese tea place in Oak Ridge...

Christea Boba & Bahn Mi... the reviews say it's yummy...


Had to take a rest when everyone left...
Siesta to the sound of HEAVY rain...
I like it!!


Lanny had to head back to church and I picked up the pup landmines 
and put the chicken feed away...
I will watch some Star Trek and read my canning books :-)
Mom and Dad will eat Chicken Noodle Soup in a few minutes 
and I will snack til Lanny gets home...

Goodnight Everyone!!!
Love to all and God bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday on Walden's Mountain... May 9

Quiet Time... 🌻☀️ “Remember those who led you, who spoke the word of God to you; and considering the result of their conduct, imitate thei...