Friday, August 19, 2022

Friday on the Farm... August 19 (my Birthday!!)

Quiet Time...

“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, 
so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.”

‭‭Romans‬ ‭15:13‬ ‭ESV‬‬ 

*****

Daddy was up...



The girls waiting for me to quit running around and SIT DOWN!! 


Lanny joined us around 4:30.
He's had a bit of a cold/allergy this last couple days...
but says he feels better today!!


Made the bed without dogs or cats :-)
Fed them their breakfast 
and headed out back...



Hard to see, but the morning moon is up there :-)





Did I mention that I ran a young black snake out of the coop yesterday?
He seemed a bit small to steal eggs 
but I sure feel like the count has been low the last few days.
I am going out often and keeping an eye on that situation.
I LOVE snakes around a farm...
they eats LOTS of rodents.
I just don't want to share eggs with one :-)

Penny's morning egg...



Made Dad and Lanny some Fried Eggs, Sausage 
and Toast with my homemade Apple Butter :-)



Frying up Breakfast Sausage to can... 
I am going to can some ground and some patties...



For lunch we had Grilled Ham and Cheese Sandwiches and Chips...



Then a nice Siesta...
I had to wait for the canner to cool so my siesta was in two shifts,
but just sitting here with my Sweetie and my fur kids is VERY RELAXING!!!



Ended up with 8 half pints ground and 8 half pint patties. I put 5 patties in each jar and that is just about right for us. I am not a breakfast sausage fan... 
not really a breakfast eater anyway, but Dad and Lanny love it... 
The ground sausage will be great for biscuits and gravy!!  :-)



Fed Mom and Dad some of that delicious 
left over Dominos Extravaganza Pizza!!!


And then, Lanny and I went out to dinner.
Today is my birthday... number 69!
So we have a date!


Just a random picture of the horses...
they thought I was bringing them carrots...


Heading down the hill...


We are at Aubrey's!


Lanny had the Rattlesnake Pasta and I had the Asian Chicken Salad!!
YUM!!!



And I got a free dessert for my birthday...
Turtle Chocolate something!!!
YUM!!


So, we are back home.
We took care of the yard and the chicken feed before we left.
We are in our jammies.
Daddy has some chips and Ranch dip and Mom has Guacamole and chips...
I am too full for anything else to eat.

We are watching Jason Bourne...
the last one in the series.

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless America...
God bless you...
and
Sweet Dreams!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... September 29

Quiet Time Bible Study...  📖🙏🏻 “So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the house...