Monday, August 22, 2022

Monday in the Mountains... August 22

Quiet Time...

“And it is my prayer that your love may abound more and more, 
with knowledge and all discernment, so that you may approve what is excellent, 
and so be pure and blameless for the day of Christ,”
‭‭Philippians‬ ‭1:9-10‬ ‭ESV‬‬

*****
Daddy was up and chomping at the bit...
Made him some Breakfast Rollups to go with his coffee :-)


Settled down with my fur kids...


Lanny got up around 5 and joined us...


Max cuddled in his Daddy's warm spot when he got up...
Had to move him to make the bed...


Breakfast time...
Max is playing dumb...
He has a special place for his plate...
up high so the dogs don't get it first!



Heading out to the birds...




Penny...
Gabby has not laid an egg 
(at least not that I have found) for several days...






Carrot time...




Sparkley...
and Berries for my Feathered Children...


Breakfast for my men...

Fried Eggs, Sausage and Toast...
and Apple Butter :-)


Mom ate Toast and Apple Butter in her Suite...



Coconut egg...


Ham Salad Sandwiches for lunch...
Mom is still in her Suite...
Hopefully she will get back into shape for coming to the table...
NO MORE FALLS!!!



Goldie and Sugar...


Siesta Time...





Dinner time for the Fur Kids...



Well, I heated up the left over Mexican Ramen from yesterday and that hit the spot!
I was distracted again and didn't take pictures...

I took Rob a plate and we ended up talking for an hour and a half about Bible stuff, so I was behind doing dishes and taking care of the chickens, but all is well.
All the evening chores are finally done and I am in my Jammies...
Lanny is in the shower.

I think tonight we will watch some serious stuff...
Snowden... it's a true story....

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless you one and all...
God bless America!!!

and
Sweetest Dreams!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... September 29

Quiet Time Bible Study...  πŸ“–πŸ™πŸ» “So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the house...