Sunday, August 21, 2022

"Son"Day on the Farm... August 21

Quiet Time...

“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.””

‭‭Joshua‬ ‭1:9‬ ‭ESV‬‬

*****
Daddy slept in until around 5 today...


Made him a couple Sausage Biscuits...


Quiet Time with my Pack...


Mitzi was NOT happy with the rain. It was thundering last night so she shook half the night away, and finally settled down on her futon...
But this morning it was raining hard and that gets her anxious as well...
she eventually went under the bed...


Max could care less...


It stopped raining and I was able to get out to the chickens and ducks...



Penny's egg...


Another good haul of grubs!



Lanny headed out to church...
I watch the service online.
I can't leave Mom and Dad alone 
and I don't want anyone to have to come over here to sit with them.
It is what it is...




The horses are waiting for their carrots...




Bye....







Luke!


Made Dad a couple of Pancake and Sausage Dogs... on a stick.
He LOVES 'EM!!


Mitzi is out from under the bed 
but she has spent the entire day in Mom's room on her pillows :-)



At the Kitchen Gate :-)





Made Brownies for today's Dessert...



My Mexican Ramen...
Ramen Noodles, Black Beans, Corn, Diced Tomatoes, Chicken (or beef sometimes)...
I will put cheese on top and melt in the oven to serve...


Willow, Coconut and Sugar...
Opal laid one later in the day...



Hummer Wars continue :-)




I don't know if you can see the shiny extensions in Sadies hair...
School colors :-)
Lanny brought her over after church to spend the afternoon!


Time for Sunday Lunch...
I also made some Bean and Cheese Roll Ups with my Homemade Tortillas 
and some Mexican Cornbread...




Circle up for prayer...











We had a nice visit... 
even living in the same barn 
we don't always get much time to just sit and chat...
it was fun!!!



Lanny and Sadie went down the hill... 
Sadie will go home and Lanny has duty at church tonight :-)

Dad wanted his usual Sunday Night Chicken Noodle...
Mom ate Peanut Butter Crackers...
I am still full from lunch!!


Chicken feed is safely away...
Started raining just as I was finishing up with the pup piles...
now my hair is wet...
but not for long.
it is too short to stay wet long :-)

I will watch some canning video's by Rose Red Homestead
and perhaps some Star Trek...

Lanny will be home around 7:30.

Goodnight Family and Friends...
God bless and Sweet Dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... September 29

Quiet Time Bible Study...  📖🙏🏻 “So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the house...