Thursday, August 25, 2022

Thursday on the Hill... August 25

Quiet Time...

"Heaviness in the heart of man maketh it stoop: 
But a good word maketh it glad." 
Proverbs 12:25 KJV
*****
Daddy got up around 5...


Pack time...
abbreviated pack, Maggie and Murph...


Lanny came in shortly after...


Had to move Max...


I was working on my chicken broth and lost track of time...
the feathered kids were highly offended :-)





Still no Gabby egg...


Dandy is very gentle when he eats a carrot...



Gorgeous clouds this morning...


Lanny was working on the burn area beside the Pole Barn...


I leave the back door open if it isn't too warm 
so the fur kids can watch us in the big barn...
they get lonesome when they are alone :-)



Double deck of Chicken Feet Broth!!!
Very thick and rich!!


Eleven Pints!!
I did not personally know any of the chickens 
that went into the making of this broth :-)


Wendy found a great deal on metal shelves at the Restore 
and picked them up for us... 
Lanny is working on them for our closet pantry area...


Coconut egg...


I made some Egg Salad with Bacon for lunch...
YUM!!
And Lanny and I did take a nap.
As a matter of fact we closed our eyes and then it was an hour later!!!
I think someone played a trick on us!


Willow and Sugar...


Sugar often has very rough eggs...
designs...


We had a little of the Kielbasa and Kraut Stew left over so I added some green beans, corn and some spinach and made a soup. It was YUMMY!!


Mom ate in her Suite...


All the evening chores are done.
I am in my Jammies and Lanny is getting ready...
Not sure what we will watch tonight...
Lanny will pick something good!!

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless and Sweet Dreams!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... September 29

Quiet Time Bible Study...  📖🙏🏻 “So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the house...