Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Tuesday on the Farm... August 16

Quiet Time...

“Blessed be the Lord, who daily bears us up; 
God is our salvation. Selah”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭68:19‬ ‭ESV‬‬

*****
Dad didn't get up until around 5...
I was ready for him :-)


Pack time with my Study Buddies...



I am getting soft :-)
I let her stay til I called her for breakfast.
Then I snuck in to make the bed...


He was there too...
I let 'em both stay...


Time to head for the chicken and duck yard!!


Gorgeous sunrise...









Luke and Max discussing cat stuff...


Lanny hauling in his mowers and weed eaters 
for some forest maintenance...
if he doesn't do it regularly it will creep into the yard and take over!!


Fed my men some French Toast Casserole...
I froze it in small servings just big enough for these two...
Second Breakfast :-)


Fighting the encroaching forest :-)



Waiting at the gate!



Decanted the Sparkley and gave my feathered kids a berry treat!


Ducks cheering out the forbidden nesting sites!




Sugar...


Goldie...


Gabby laid her egg between the pots again!


Goldie's egg...


Coconut's egg... 
not sure why Sugar was sitting in there so long 
but she did NOT lay an egg!


Grilled Cheese Sandwiches for lunch...



Hummer Buddies...



Siesta Time!




It was cloudy so I did some weeding in the back.
It is SO hot when that sun is out...
Just another random pic of my chickies :-)


For supper we had Crab Scampi over Noodles 
and Home Canned Green Beans!!
Lanny spent well over an hour digging that meat out of those little crab legs 
so I credit him with this meal!!
It was yummy, but we'd never have had it
 if I had to dig that meat out :) !!



Mom is still sore and eating in her Suite.


Dishes are done.
Chicken feed is safe.
Lanny is in the shower and I am ready to settle down for the evening.

Last night we watched Bourne: Identity
and started the second one... Supremacy...
We will finish it and watch the third one, Ultimatum tonight...

Goodnight Family and Friends...
Love to you all!
Sweet Dreams!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... September 29

Quiet Time Bible Study...  📖🙏🏻 “So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the house...