Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Wednesday in the Wood... August 17

Quiet Time...

“His divine power has granted to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us to His own glory and excellence,”

‭‭2 Peter‬ ‭1:3‬ ‭ESV‬‬

*****
Daddy didn't get up until around 6!!!
I had his stuff ready and waiting...
except for the Sausage Biscuits of course :-)
he likes those seeming hot!!



Pack time!!


5:45... Mitzi was on her futon and Max was in the bed...
I moved him to the living room and made it up!!



Mitzi rarely shows her belly...
she is so timid and so sweet...



Max sleeps where ever you lay him!!
I heard it's National Black Cat Day!!
Well, here you go!


Fed the children...


Maggie in her private dining area :-)


I got distracted looking at soap recipes and nearly made the feathered kids mad!!
They were squawking up a storm!!


Gotta hang my new sign...



They forgave me...
I had a little stash of Soldier Fly Grubs!!!







I have made LOTS of hot process soap in the past 
but today I am trying cold process...
we shall see.

The big difference is that this has to cure for 4-6 weeks 
before you can use it...
I am not sure if I have enough patience :-)
But the plus side is that you can add color and fragrance 
and do swirls and designs...
as I said... we shall see...




I added some yellow dye and a bit of orange fragrance...
I will keep you posted on the progress...


Warmed up the left over Crab Scampi for these two...
Mom and I ate Peanut Butter and Crackers!!


Lanny and I rested a bit after lunch...



No duck eggs so far today...
at least, none that I have found...
This is Coconut and Sugars contribution...


Well, strange day...

I made Fish Sticks, French Fries 
and Macaroni and Tomatoes for supper 
but failed to take a picture...
Anyway, you know what it looks like :-)

The backyard is picked up, the feed is safe,
Lanny is in the shower and I am ready for the evening...
he has to go to work...
Wednesday services at church :-)

I will watch my Star Trek episodes
and maybe look at some more soap making videos and recipes...
and wait til he gets home at 8:30...
then it's bedtime!!!

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless and Sweet Dreams!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... September 29

Quiet Time Bible Study...  πŸ“–πŸ™πŸ» “So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the house...