Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Wednesday in the Wood... August 31

Quiet Time...

“But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door 
and pray to your Father who is in secret. 
And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭6:6‬ ‭ESV‬‬

*****
Dad was up and waiting :-)


Settled in with my morning buddies for Quiet Time...


Lanny joined us shortly after...


I finished up a little early because I had a doctors appointment this morning and wanted to get everything done and ready before we left...
I made the bed and fed the children...



Then headed out to the back....


Should have taken a video because they were really squawking!!!!
And it isn't nearly as late as I usually go out!


Finally a duck egg...
Penny's, right in the middle of the floor...





I fed Mom and Dad a Cake Donut for breakfast 
and Lanny and I headed for Knoxville at 8...


I saw Dr. Stevens, Gastroenterology Knoxville (in Turkey Creek) ...
He has been my doctor for probably 35 years...
in the past I had a lot of gut trouble...
but for the last 20 I just had the routine colonoscopies and checkups because I was 'PERFECT"... well, I think the beast is rearing it's ugly head again. 
But!!! I know Doc Silver will fix me right up!! My colonoscopy is scheduled for September 30 and he gave me some sublingual meds for the flare up in case that pain comes back... I am good to go!
I'll keep you posted.

I warmed up chicken and hot dogs for our lunch and then Lanny and I snoozed a bit before he had to go back to work... 
they are working on lighting and sound in the sanctuary...


Mitzi stays close, just not up on the couch...


A Goldie egg and I also found one hiding under the deck...
not sure if it's a Goldie or a Coconut...


Lanny came home for supper and then had to head right back down the hill...
I made some Brown Rice, Beef and Gravy, Green Beans and Biscuits....
He picked up the pup landmines,
I put the chicken feed away
and ran over to the stables to give the horses some carrots...
didn't get to this morning and Paula is out with a friend 
so they were wondering where their evening snack was :-)

I will read some soap recipes and maybe some canning ones too 
and probably watch a Star Trek episode or two at the same time...

Goodnight y'all....
God bless and Sweet Dreams!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... May 12

Quiet Time... “For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven… a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mo...