Saturday, October 1, 2022

Saturday on the Mountain... October 1

Quiet Time...

One of my favorite verses!!

“Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.”
‭‭Philippians‬ ‭4:8‬ ‭ESV‬‬

*****
I hope everyone enjoyed that sunset last night...
I don't think I have ever seen the sky SO blue!


It was SO beautiful that I kept looking back to the East to see if Jesus was coming!
Even so, come quickly Lord!!





*****

AND! I figured I would share...
This is my mess after our snacks last night...
... actually, most nights!
But remember, there ARE four of us :-)
Popcorn Bowls, Ice Cream Bowls and even some Necco Candy Bowls :-)


*****

Can you believe it is October 1st!!!

Daddy was up and waiting...
I made him a Breakfast Burrito this morning for his first Breakfast!


Then Study Time...
This is the last day in the Old Testament for me...
Tomorrow I start the Gospels.
I go thru the entire Bible every year 
and I always look forward to the New Testament...



Max was just a bit anxious for his breakfast!



This is our calendar page for October...


Making some rolls using the Artisan Master Batch...


Out to the feathered kiddos...


This is in the West... sunrise is on the other horizon 
but it was pink in the West this morning...
Gorgeous!
God is SUCH an artist!!!


Wild flowers in the chicken lot!




Bacon and Egg Omelet and Toast for my men...
Mom was still asleep...


Planting the other two perennials in the ground...



Sparkley and Berries...




Both of these ladies laid an egg today...
Sugar and Goldie!


Opal and her lover, Bucky!


I made some Turkey Sandwiches with the Rolls I made this morning and then...
Nap Time...



We were working in the yard a bit and Gabby was entertaining us in the pond...


Playing in the horse manure :-)


I've never seen them do this...
lounging beneath the wildflowers...



Spaghetti Sauce for tonight's Supper...


Pineapple and Marshmallow Jello Dessert to tomorrow...
James and Tasha are coming!!!


We had Spaghetti, Salad and Garlic Rolls for Supper...
Pudding for Dessert...



Chores are all done...
We are in our jammies and ready to settle down to a movie...
last night we watched Galaxy Quest...
if you have never seen it, it's really funny...
a spoof on Star Trek and all the Star Trek actors LOVE IT!!!

Not sure what he will pick tonight.
Alan Rickman is in Galaxy Quest and a favorite actor of ours 
so Lanny may choose another Rickman movie... I will let you know :-)

Goodnight Sweet Family and Friends...
God bless and Sweet Dreams...

And,

God Bless America!!!

"If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."
2 Chronicles 7:14 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... May 19

Quiet Time... 🌿🌻 “But now, thus says the Lord, your Creator, O Jacob, and He who formed you,  O Israel, “Do not fear, for I have redeemed ...