Sunday, October 30, 2022

Sunday on the Farm and a Birthday!... October 30

Quiet Time...

“And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.”

‭‭Colossians‬ ‭3‬:‭17‬ ‭ESV‬‬

*****
Daddy was up...
Biscuit Roll Ups today...


Hmmmm...
Mags and Murphy together again...



Out to the FLOCK!!!
It's real folks!!


Fourteen hens, two roosters and two ducks...
I am in farm heaven!!!



Daddy slept thru breakfast and Lanny had already gone to church...
I gave Dad a Cake Donut when he woke up at 10 
and got back to cooking for todays lunch.

Made a huge Mimi Lada Casserole...
Here is the recipe from my blog in case you didn't get it before...

It is a fantastic recipe for a big crowd... 
you can make it as small or as big as you want/need...


Just add a few toppings...
some chips and dip...
a salad...
and VOILA!














By the time we were calling it quits 
only about 1/4 of this huge pan was left!!
We ALL love MimiLada's!!
This was just the first shift :-)



And Daddy loves Banana Pudding...
Had to make him one
and I don't know what came over me...
I just HAD to make a wafer happy face :-)


He opened his cards...



And then he went in a took a nap :-)

Lanny went out right after lunch to finish up with the Kubota...
they will come to get it in the morning.
He has someone to cover for him at church tonight...

*****

I'll fix Dad and Lanny some Chicken Noodle Soup...
Mom wants Peanut Butter and Crackers...
I am still full from lunch!!!

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless you one and all...
Sweetest Dreams!!

“You are my hiding place. You protect me from trouble; 
You surround me with songs of deliverance.”
Psalm 32:7 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday on Walden's Mountain... May 9

Quiet Time... 🌻☀️ “Remember those who led you, who spoke the word of God to you; and considering the result of their conduct, imitate thei...