Monday, October 31, 2022

Monday on the Mountain... October 31

Quiet Time...
"But without faith it is impossible to please Him: for he that cometh to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him." 
Hebrews 11:6 KJV
*****
Daddy slept in til 6:30!
I had his stuff ready and settled down for Quiet Time...



Mags and Murph side by side...


Close...
I think Maggie is over her grump about touching him :-)



After Quiet Time I had to move Max, of course,
in order to make the bed...


This is our November Calendar Picture ;-)


I fed the fur kids and made Dad a Breakfast Burrito for his late first breakfast...
Piddled around in the kitchen and started some laundry...
then headed out to my flock!



Foggy, misting rain,
but not cold!





Made the men a Bacon and Egg Omelet and Toast 
for 8 O'Clock Breakfast...


Mom had her Boost and a piece of Toast with Jelly...


It was raining, so even tho I have been in and out with the chickens 
and other fun stuff I didn't take pictures...
Give you a picture break today :-)

I baked some Corn Dogs for lunch...
I forget how much Mom and Dad especially love them...
I need to do that more often...


Murphy is always hoping Mom will drop something!!



ALL the dogs hope that!!


Even Max perked up when I took it in there!


Had Chili for Supper!!!
YUM!
Some of us added just Fritos, another added Cheese, 
maybe a little Sour Cream, 
ate a Cracker or Garlic Bread... or both!!
It was "Have it Your Way" Chili!!



Pup Landmines are picked up...
chicken feed is safely away...
the flock is getting along splendidly.
Even Bucky and Big Roo are totally at ease with each other.
Big Roo did decide to attack Lanny today but didn't get away with it.
He is just testing the water.
He WILL NOT win!!! :-)

Last night we watched Top Gun.
Tonight we will watch the new one: Top Gun Maverick...
I think I last saw the first Top Gun when it came out and never again,
so it really was new :-)

Goodnight Family and Friends...
God bless you, One and ALL!!!
Sweet Dreams!

"I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint." 
At this I awoke and looked around. 
My sleep had been pleasant to me.

Jeremiah 31:25-26 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday on Walden's Mountain... May 9

Quiet Time... 🌻☀️ “Remember those who led you, who spoke the word of God to you; and considering the result of their conduct, imitate thei...