Sunday, November 6, 2022

Sunday on the Farm... November 6

Quiet Time...

“And let us not grow weary of doing good, 
for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.”
‭‭Galatians‬ ‭6‬:‭9‬ ‭ESV‬‬

*****
Pay no attention to what the clock says...
I forgot to set it last night.
I actually laid in the bed for nearly an hour because my body is still on DST! 
It will take me a week or two to get in tune. It really was 3:41 Standard Time!
And Daddy was up!


I made him a couple Sausage Biscuits 
before I settled in with my fur kids...
and my Hubby :-)


Max and Mitzi were both cuddled in the covers.
They had to go!



Max went straight to his Daddy's arms...


Sparkley Day...
and berries for the chickies...


Murph and Mitzi were hogging the couch 
so Maggie had to improvise!


Front half on the couch, back half on the arm :-)


The chickens were squawking up a storm 
so I went ahead and let them out a bit early.



Sugar was already in the nest box with an egg...
the squawking may have started as an Egg Song :-)




They love to play in the kitchen scraps...



Sugar and someone else laid two white eggs...


Lanny had already left for church...
made Daddy some French Toast Sticks for Breakfast...


Bucky was crowing up a storm on the perch...


Made Brownies for todays Sunday lunch...



Soon after Bucky's serenade Big Roo put in his two cents worth!


Made Taco Soup for our Sunday Lunch...



The dogs waiting for company to come...



Two little brown eggs...
four so far today...




The gang's all here...







Lanny and Sadie headed back to church.
Today is Lanny's long day.
He has to be back there early for choir practice.

I am working on Christmas Calendars.
I make all the family members a personalized photo calendar every Christmas.
It used to be easier when the kids were little and we were always together.
I don't have as many great pictures these days, 
but always manage to do something...

I will make Dad some Chicken Noodle Soup in a few minutes.
Then I'll get ready for bed and work on calendars 
and watch Star Trek til Lanny gets home.

Goodnight Sweet Family and Friends...
God bless you...
God bless AMERICA!!!

Pleasant Dreams...

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.”
Matthew 11:28 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday on Walden's Mountain... June 28

Quiet Time...  ☀️🌻 “The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters. He ...