Monday, November 7, 2022

Monday on the Mountain... November 7

Quiet Time...

“The law of the Lord is perfect, reviving the soul; 
the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple;”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭19‬:‭7‬ ‭ESV‬‬

*****
Daddy was up...
Breakfast Burrito...


the Bible Study Club!


Two new trays of Microgreens...
Broccoli and Radish...


Had to move these two lazy bones...


Out to take care of the flock...




Fried Eggs, Sausage Links and Toast for the men...



Toast for me and Mom...


The internet has been out most of the day 
so I was running around without my phone 
and doing odd chores around the yard... 
blowing leaves, dipping ponds, backwashing filters...
Fun stuff :-)

Made Grilled Cheese for Lunch...


And Lanny is still working on the hutch.
Once he gets this first one worked out the other two will be a quick breeze :-)


We had left over Chili and Macaroni for supper...
the internet is so glitchy I don't even know if this will post...

Gonna call it a day.
Chores are done....
We are ready to clean up and veg out on the couch with our fur kids...
not sure what the Movie Man will pick for tonight.
We watched BraveHeart on Saturday...
it may be a Mel Gibson theme.
I will let you know.

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless and Sweet, Sweet Dreams!!

"I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the LORD sustained me."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... June 30

Quiet Time...  🌿🌺 “For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a fut...