Sunday, November 13, 2022

Sunday on the Mountain... November 13

 Quiet Time...

“Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have, f
or such sacrifices are pleasing to God.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭13‬:‭16‬ ‭ESV‬‬

***** 
Mom actually buzzed me at 3am to go potty...
I have threatened her life if she doesn't call me!!!  :-)
I went back to bed and just relaxed until 3:30...

Daddy was up and waiting...
Breakfast Burrito :-)


Bible Study Crew...



Out to the flock...




Sadie was in the choir!!
I watch Calvary on their website on Sunday mornings...
I am so excited that Sadie is getting involved...




Making an Italian Ramen thing for lunch...
I start with the Ramen, add some taters, 
carrots, spinach, tomatoes and whatever,,,
it turned out quite good!!


Went out to check for eggs... not a one...
I threw them out some oatmeal...
they love uncooked oatmeal!




Seldom get a picture of me...
I am usually on the other side of the camera...
Sadie took these.





Microgreen Salad and Rolls to go with the Italian Ramen Thingy!



Robbie was cold... it's a long way here from his house...
that is a joke. They live in the same barn we do, maybe 50 yards away :-)



YUM!!









James came to get Sadie around 4... Lanny is "off" tonight.
He is on a three man rotation so he can stay home with me 
a couple of Sunday nights a month... :-)

I fed the men some Chicken Noodle Soup for their supper.
Mom and I are full from Dinner...

Chores are done...
I did get three eggs today :-)

We are ready for the next new Star Trek..
Into Darkness...

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless and Sweet Dreams!!

“To me, every hour of the day and night 
is an unspeakably perfect miracle.” 
Walt Whitman


No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... October 5

 Quiet Time Bible Study... 🇺🇸♥️ “And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.” ‭‭Galatians...