Thursday, November 17, 2022

Thursday on the Farm... November 17

Quiet Time...

“bless those who curse you, 

pray for those who abuse you.”

‭‭Luke‬ ‭6‬:‭28‬ ‭ESV‬‬

*****
Dad was up...
just long enough to eat his two Sausage Biscuits :-)



Then I had a few minutes before Mom buzzed me...
she needed to dress for her "appointment"....
at 4:30 in the morning :-)
I wrote in BIG LETTERS on her white board...
NO APPOINTMENTS TODAY...

She buzzed me at 1 AM as well wanting to dress for an "appointment".
I didn't know she liked going to the doctor so much.
I am making light of a serious situation.
She is very confused. 
But it just "goes with the territory" as the doctor said...

Anyway, I did get thru my usual Quiet Time devotional and Bible reading...
just sporadically split here and there :-)


And of course, at 6, Max was waiting to be removed from the bed...
he loves it and purrs all the way to the living room!


Fed the fur kids and headed out to the flock...





My sweet Opal is always the last one out.
Of course she is my favorite because she is bullied and picked on...
I sneak her treats...
I put and handful of corn up on the roost just for her :-)



I had a Bone Density test today at Cheyenne Medical at 9...
headed out around 8:15 and passed the Shetlands in the Ponderosa pasture.
I think they are just so cute!



For lunch we had Deli Turkey on Croissant rolls that Lanny picked up yesterday.
They make delicious sandwiches... a real treat.

*****

Lanny is working hard and heavy on the hutches...
our bunnies will be ready tomorrow and he is determined to go get them :-)



I planted a few more trays of Microgreens 
and did some work on the Barn Greenhouse plants... 
they are growing pretty well... 
I will try to remember to take some pictures tomorrow 
of all the growing things...

For supper we had Home Canned Kraut, Kielbasa, Home Canned Potatoes, 
Carrots and Onions in Home Canned Chicken Bone Broth!!! 
YUM!!


Oh yea, and Cornbread!!!


And Microgreen Salad...
I need to take a picture of that as well...
It is beautiful!!




Chores are done...
Lanny is in the shower.

We started Harry Potter last night.
Didn't finish the first one, so we will watch it 
and then probably start the second one...

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless and Sweet Dreams!!

“Nature gives to every time and season some beauties of its own; and from morning to night, as from the cradle to the grave, it is but a succession of changes so gentle and easy that we can scarcely mark their progress.” 
Charles Dickens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... June 30

Quiet Time...  🌿🌺 “For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a fut...