Thursday, November 3, 2022

Thursday on the Mountain... November 3

Quiet Time...

“He has delivered us from the domain of darkness 
and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son,”

‭‭Colossians‬ ‭1‬:‭13‬ ‭ESV‬‬ 

*****
Dad was up...
Made him a couple Sausage Biscuits 
to go with his coffee and meds...


Mags and Murph were very close together this morning!


Max had to supervise his Daddy's blood testing and insulin shot :-)




And then come and bother him...
He just HAS to put some part of his little body on the trackpad!



Day one of the Salad Lettuce Microgreens out from under cover and into the light.
I started two new trays this morning. After four days covered they will come out and this tray will be ready to start harvesting. We are SO enjoying eating these greens!!



Heading out to the flock!


It is really starting to look like a flock!!




Egg, Bacon, Cheese and Bell Pepper Omelet, Toast and Jelly
 for Dad and Lanny ...


Toast and Jelly for Mom...
Just toast for me.
I LOVE my bread with butter!



Worked on the greens and the barn garden.
Watering and thinning, etc.

For lunch I made Mom, Dad and Lanny some Ramen.
I have had a sore throat for a couple of days and just didn't feel like eating.
I will eat dinner... by then I will be hungry!



Lanny worked out the plans for the rabbit hutches 
and he and Daddy headed down to Home Depot for the materials...


Gave my feathered kids some clean water in their troughs 
and in the coop waterer.
They get excited over clean water.
Doesn't stay that way long.
Ducks GARGLE in the water 
so it is always muddy within an hour or so...



Everything is up and doing quite well...


These will grow a few weeks and then I will transplant them 
into bigger pots: Lettuce and Spinach and Greens...


This is a carrot experiment I am trying after watching an interesting YouTube...
I will keep you posted... just planted the seeds today...


Lanny is working on the rabbit hutches...



Very exciting!!



Mom joined us in the living room to eat...


Home canned Beef Stroganoff on Wide Egg Noodles...
Green Leaf Lettuce and Mircrogreen Salad with Sunflower Oil and White Wine Vinegar...
Pudding and Butter Cookies for Dessert!



Chores are done...
In my Jammies...
Lanny is in the shower...
We will watch Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome....

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless and Sweet Dreams!

“They speak of the glorious splendor of Your majesty— and I will meditate on Your wonderful works.They tell of the power of Your awesome works— and I will proclaim Your great deeds. They celebrate Your abundant goodness and joyfully sing of Your righteousness.”

Psalm 145:5-7 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday on Walden's Mountain... June 25

Quiet Time...  🐑♥️ “Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring forth. Iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens an...