Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Wednesday in the Wood... November 2

Quiet Time...

“Even now the axe is laid to the root of the trees. 
Every tree therefore that does not bear good fruit is cut down 
and thrown into the fire.””
‭‭Luke‬ ‭3‬:‭9‬ ‭

*****
Daddy was up...
An Egg and Ham Toaster Pastry...
he likes 'em...



My "two dog" morning...




The Microgreens are ready to be uncovered!


Sparkley day...


Out to tend my flock!






Eggs, Sausage and Toast for the men...



Mom wanted Toast and Jelly...



Making the No Knead Artisan Bread today...


Mixed and ready to rest for three hours...



The turtles are out...



My kitchen view is better than ever...



Well, you know what today was...
fitted king size sheets!


AND, my friend Wendy gave us a lofty pure cotton mattress topper...
I washed the cover and it was quite a workout getting that heavy king size topper INTO the cover and ONTO that bed. 
And it makes it about 6 inches higher... the dogs may have a challenge :-)
Can't wait to sleep on it!


I made us some Chicken Sandwiches for lunch...
no pictures...
It has been a crazy day!!

And I love looking out my kitchen window...




I got six eggs today overall...



I need to take my egg apron out...
I put these in my shirt!




The bread came out perfect!!



Lanny hauling the horse manure 
and the chickens followed him all the way back there...


Chili and Rice for Supper...
Chores Done...
We watched Dr. Doolittle last night and will watch Mad Max tonight...
Lanny found them on sale at Walmart...

Goodnight Family and Friends...
God bless and Sweet Dreams...

“for the light makes everything visible. This is why it is said, “Awake, O sleeper, rise up from the dead, and Christ will give you light.”
Ephesians 5:14 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Soggy Saturday on Walden's Mountain... September 28

 Quiet Time Bible Study... πŸ‚πŸ “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning wit...