Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Tuesday in the Hills... November 15

Quiet Time...

“And nations shall come to Your light, 
and kings to the brightness of Your rising.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭60‬:‭3‬ ‭ESV‬‬ 

*****
Dad was up when I walked into the living room and then before I could get his stuff together he had gone back to bed! He got back up around 5...
I made him some Sausage Biscuits...


That was the only interruption...
Mom slept til 6 again.



Had to move my little lazy bone to make the bed :-)


Fed the fur kids at 6...



Out, in the drizzlin' rain to take care of the flock...



I warmed up one of the Cinnamon Rolls for Daddy that I made yesterday.
Then I am not sure what I did between breakfast and lunch!
Mom had to pick out her clothes and get ready for the doctors appointment so I think I was just running back and forth with her...
Anyway, it was lunch time all of a sudden and I made Daddy a couple of Deli Turkey on Hawaiian Rolls... SO YUMMY!! 


Mom even ate one!


After lunch we got Mom all pretty and then Paula and I loaded them up for their Wellness Visit to go over Lab work from last week.



Well, they both have excellent lab results: blood pressure, 
cholesterol, triglycerides, vitamin D... everything was perfect! 
Mom has absolutely nothing to worry about now!!! :-) 
She is a worry wart and was afraid she would have lots of bad news... 
Doc is going to order some Home Health Physical Therapy 
to try to get her legs stronger. I still won't let her walk alone 
but perhaps she will be able to hold herself up better... 
her attitude makes all the difference in the world 
and if she thinks that everything is great 
then her entire outlook changes... 

Cute! Checked the boxes when we got home...



Lanny had a craving for fish so he ran down to Food City 
and bought some Tilapia and a head of cabbage 
so I could make Creole Cabbage. 
I baked the fish, opened a jar of home canned potatoes 
and made some Microgreen Salad and YUM!!!
Oh, and Biscuits!

Oh, here is my Creole Cabbage recipe if anyone is interested:



Well, it's that time again...
Calling it a day!

Chores are done,
I am ready to get into my jammies and cuddle on the couch with my honey 
and the pups... we finished the three new Star Trek movies last night... 
not sure where Lanny will take us next. I will let you know tomorrow...

Goodnight Family and Friends!!
Love you ALL!
God bless and Sweet Dreams!

“Think of all the good moments of this day 
and keep a smile for tomorrow! Good night!” 
Unknown



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday on Walden's Mountain... July 4

Quiet Time...  🕊️🐑 “Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might. Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be abl...