Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Wednesday in the Wood... November 30

Quiet Time...

“I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, 
and in His word I hope;”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭130‬:‭5‬ ‭ESV‬‬ 
*****
Mom had a really bad night
and so I had a really bad night...

Dad was up and waiting
so I fixed him a couple Sausage Biscuits...


And then sat down with Maggie for Quiet Time...
Mom buzzed several times so it was not all that "Quiet" but it's always good :-)


Lanny joined us a bit later and Murphy and Mitzi did too...
Mitzi was upset by the rain...


5:45 Microgreen Check ups and watering time...




Max wanting some attention as I move him from the bed...


Made the bed and fed the children and headed out to the Flock and Fluffle...


A bit of rain so I was protecting the camera...
not many pics this morning...


Sparkley Day and Berries...




One cream colored so far...




Freeze drying Normandy Veggies and corn...
so far everything is turning out GREAT!!!
I am a fan!


Lanny and Paula drove halfway to Chattanooga today 
to look at a tractor...
they decided NOT to buy it.

I fed Mom and Dad a sandwich for lunch 
and worked on my Christmas Calendars...

Made some Beef Tips and Onions 
and left over Cabbage and Potatoes with some added Green Beans...
Quite delicious and filling!!



Chores are done...
I am actually beat...
it was a really busy day for me...
and no sleep last night :-)

We will watch the second Die Hard tonight...
it is a Christmas Movie :-)

Good night and God bless...
Sweet Dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday on Walden's Mountain... May 10

Quiet Time... “O God, You are my God; I shall seek You earnestly; My soul thirsts for You, my flesh yearns for You, in a dry and weary land ...