Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Tuesday on Walden's Mountain... January 24

Quiet Time...

"Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is Thine; Thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and Thou art exalted as head above all." 
1 Chronicles 29:11 KJV
*****
Mom buzzed me at 11...
it was a little harder to go back to sleep but I managed...
Dad was up at 3:45 and Mom buzzed while I was working on him... 
made it a bit hectic but once they were all situated I hit the couch...

The Three M's...


And Lanny came in shortly after...
have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE mornings with my pack!!!


These were more than ready to get into the light!!!



Tiny sprouts... a couple more weight days...


Already some tiny roots coming out the bottom!


This is the tray I planted yesterday afternoon.
Just a few showing the beginnings of sprouts...


Lettuce doing fine...




Sparkley Day...
Robbie was out so I did a three day...
it is still fine, just not quite as fermented as four day...


These are Milk Duds and Bit o'Honey...


And Skittles!!! my favorite.
I am working on a website and also another blog site that will be specifically for the things we want to sell. We hope to start selling the Microgreens soon and some other goodies that Molly and Paula are thinking about... 
we hope to have goat cheese in the future, and perhaps a few other surprises...
We DO live on a farm you know... we need to get busy!! :-)


Flock and Fluffle...


Well, I didn't do it on purpose 
but I caught Big Roo having a romantic interlude with Sugar,,,


It's Tuesday, so Lanny and I are detox fasting til supper...
I made Dad some Waffles and Sausage...


Three eggs so far and one is from Opal...
I think she is back in business!!



I spent time today working on the website and new blogspot and on labels... 
these are probably not the final design but our friend Shelly 
is going to take some to work and do a market study for me :-)
I appreciate all the interest everyone is showing so I will link to the new sites probably tomorrow and you can let me know what you want to try... 


Making Salmon Cakes for supper...
If you don't have one of these cheap splash guards they have them at Walmart...
I used to put a big towel behind the fryer :-/
Spring Mix with Microgreens... YUM!


... with Shells and Tomatoes and Steamed Broccoli!!



Chores are done...
Kitchen is clean...
I am READY for the night!
Tonight we are watching the first Sherlock Holmes...
I LOVE Robert Downey Jr. in anything!!

Goodnight Y'all...
God Bless and Sweet Dreams...

 "Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” 
—Ralph Waldo Emerson










No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... July 6

Quiet Time...  🦋🌎 “The heavens are Yours, the earth also is Yours; The world and all it contains, You have founded them. You have a strong...