Friday, February 3, 2023

Friday on Walden's Mountain... February 3

Quiet Time...

"Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, 
always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know 
that your labour is not in vain in the Lord." 
1 Corinthians 15:58 KJV 
*****
Mom buzzed a couple times...
Dad slept in til about 5 :-)


But for some reason I didn't take a cozy picture of the pups and my Sweetie 
in Quiet Time... oh well, they are ALWAYS the same so just envision it :-)

*****

This one is going into Black Out today...


No sprouts yet on yesterdays' planting...
I get impatient :-)


Day 2 in Black Out and these guys are really reaching!!!


This is adorable!! Two days and already VERY noticeable sprouts...
Lettuce seems to like this room and these lights!



Spinach from the Freeze Dryer this morning...
Six Quarts!! I LOVE this spinach.
We do NOT like canned spinach so this is so exciting!!!


Sparkley Day...


Out to the Flock and Fluffle...
Another COLD one!!!





Penny egg...
she is on a roll!!


And a mystery white one.
I need to figure out who is laying this one...
it is HUGE!


Bunnies get some pelleted feed and water in the mornings...
I take them lettuce and carrots later in the day...



Sleepy, slow fish...



Made the men some Waffles and Sausage this morning...


Cleaned the Rabbit Hutches...
it is best if I do it every other day...
in the warmer months we will not have the bottom of the cages closed up.
We will take the covers off and it will be the wire so that the "poo" can go thru.
It is just so cold that we don't want them to be open underneath.
Thumper, the boy, uses his litterbox!!
But the two girls are slobs!! :-)





Took the Yuk Chuk out to the garden 
so my composter could do their job :-)


Three gifts in the nest box...
makes 5 today!
I've had almost three dozen already this week!!!


Lanny is working on the awning!!!



Oh LOOK!!!
One is Opal's but the other one ????
One of the young pullets that we got from Ponderosa Zoo is the candidate...
Mary Lou was hoping she would lay blue!!!


Aren't they SO pretty!!!
Makes 7!!


Finished off the Chinese from last night.
Plenty left for another meal 
AND I sent Robbie a doggy box for when he gets home from work!!!




Time to call it a day!!
Chores are done,
I am ready for Jammies and a movie
with my Pack...

Tonight will be Men in Black 3...
I really love this one.
Josh Brolin plays a young Tommy Lee Jones SO well!!!

Goodnight Family and Friends!!!
God bless and Sweet Dreams!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... July 6

Quiet Time...  🦋🌎 “The heavens are Yours, the earth also is Yours; The world and all it contains, You have founded them. You have a strong...