Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Tuesday on Walden's Mountain... February 28

Quiet Time...

"In whom we have redemption through His blood, 
the forgiveness of sins, 
according to the riches of His grace;" 
Ephesians 1:7 KJV
*****
Last nights frog serenade...
I am in Heaven!!!



*****
Mom buzzed me at 11 and that wasn't too bad :-)
She buzzed at 1:30 and I managed 
to get back to sleep after that, so all is well :-)
Dad was up at 3:45...
I made him a Breakfast Burrito 
and hit the couch! 

Maggie was waiting patiently...


Mimi sandwich, as usual...

I LOVE it!!


Two day germination...

I LOVE my Microgreens!!



Today is baking day for Wednesday orders...

I make a BIG mess (several BIG messes)

on Tuesdays!!!


Banana Bread Loaves...


Out to the Flock and Fluffle...

It's gonna be a GREAT day...

Expecting SUN!!!


Penny...


Elsa and Anna...


And Rhoda already working on one in the nest...


And Goldie thinking about it...




Banana Bread is done...


Made the men a Cheese Omelet, 

Sausage Patty and Toast...



Lanny is replacing the CPU board on the Freeze Dryer...

we have HIGH hopes!!


These Chickies LOVE their sandbox...





Lanny is rolling in the spools we bought yesterday...



Cleaned the Rabbit Hutches...




STILL enjoying that sunny sand box!




I made Dad a Ham Sandwich and Chips for lunch...

I forgot it was Tuesday and made Lanny's breakfast

so he went ahead and ate but then skipped lunch...



Made two loaves of Herb Bread as well
 
for this weeks orders...


AND!!! the freeze and vacuum test went great
 
so we are going to try a load of eggs...

Hope, Hope......


Following the "worm" truck :-)

He brings a load of aged horse manure and it is FULL 

of yummy treats for the chickies!





Nom Nom Nom...


Seven... forgot my basket again :-)

...makes ten for the day!


My new signs I ordered...

now I need to find some Bunny ones...


For supper we had Boiled Shrimp, Creole Cabbage, 
Mixed Veggies, Grapes...



Paula is going to use a large part of the decking 

we are taking down for her back porch deck...

they are figuring out how to get it over there :-)

Dad and Lanny 
enjoying the warm sunny evening...
Chores are all done...
Kitchen is clean...
Ready to put on Jammies and settle down for a movie...
I have no idea what we will watch tonight...
I will let you know tomorrow...

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless and Sweet Dreams!







1 comment:

  1. We're you able to use roosters? I'll send you a picture of what I used instead for my space

    ReplyDelete

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... May 11

Quiet Time... “He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pa...