Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Wednesday on Walden's Mountain... March 1

Quiet Time...

"He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: My God; in him will I trust." 
Psalm 91:1-2 KJV
*****
Mom buzzed around 11 
and then slept thru til about 4...
...not bad...
Dad got up at 5:30...

I made him a couple Sausage Biscuits
and by then I was finished with my Study time...
If I can get in a good hour I am happy...
I can usually get an hour and a half!


With my Study Buddies!!
And Mitzi this morning...


At least for a little while...
she jumped down and then couldn't decide whether
she wanted to risk an encounter with Maggie or not...



Nearly ready to move to Black Out...



I will plant another couple trays today...
and harvest the one on the left...
it's ready!!



Banana's are ripening...
I am going thru a LOT of bananas...
seems it is quite popular!


Getting orders ready for Lanny to deliver later this morning...


Mitzi is STILL debating...


And Maggie loves every minute of it...


This is Mom's morning fare...
usually between 6:30 to 7...
Her Boost High Calorie Milkshake,
Banana, Prune and Raisins...


Out to the Barnyard...





Elsa and Anna...


Penny...




So, the new CPU seemed to fix our Freeze Dryer problems
so I put in the 4 dozen eggs...
I had molded and popped them out to freeze dry...
18 hours and they are done!!!
EXCELLENT!!!
And they taste great!!


I put up 6 packages of 8 eggs each...


Ready to harvest the greens...



They are so Beautiful...
and SO Delicious!


And the chickies LOVE the roots!!
Win,win!


First chicken egg of the day...




Meds day...

got to it a little late this morning...


Sparkley Day as well...


And Bread Day...

these loaves are for us!



I LOVE making Bread!!


Lanny wanted an egg sandwich for Breakfast at 8...

Daddy and gone back to bed and wasn't up.

When he did get up I made him an Egg Sandwich
 
as well but I used the Freeze Dried eggs...

I went back to help Mom with something and saw 

he was looking at his sandwich very intently... 

I thought, "oh no, he doesn't like it...".

but he looked up and said
 
"this is delicious!"...

Success!!

*****
Look at that first rise!!!


Cutting into 4 equal parts...

ended up being 1.3 lbs each...



Saltines, Tuna, Cheese, Vienna sausages...

and left over Creole Cabbage for lunch...


Took the Yuk Chuk compost out to the garden...

had my usual groupies...





Three more chicken eggs...


Bread is ready to bake...


YUM!!!


Lanny is getting a tan today!


Working on the "Goat Deck"...

A Goat Play Gym...


OK, so the eggs did GREAT...

now for Microgreens...

into the Freeze Dryer!


Paula brought Cody over to see Mom and our dogs...

she didn't put him down, he is so little.

But all the resident dogs were thrilled!!




And Mom was too...


Planted two more small trays...


Sirloin Tip Roast in the InstaPot for Supper...


...with Gravy, Mashed Potatoes

and home canned Green Beans...

Garlic Biscuits

and Applesauce and Graham Crackers for Dessert...



So, Day is done,
gone the sun (almost)
and we are ready to call it quits!
Ready to get into Jammies and settle on the couch...
We are watching "The Chosen" again from the beginning...
It is a great series...

Goodnight Family and Friends...
God bless and Sweet Dreams!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... June 29

Quiet Time...   🌎🌿 “Let the beloved of the Lord rest secure in Him.” Deuteronomy 33:12 “The Lord’s lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, fo...