Friday, March 31, 2023

Friday on Walden's Mountain... March 31

Quiet Time...

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, 
but have everlasting life." 
John 3:16 KJV
*****
I guess I will just play it by ear... 
if I need to sleep later I will...
otherwise it is what it is :-)


This tray is ready for light!


This one needs another day under weights...


I am impatient... it's only been two days
 
since I planted the tomatoes 

but I SO want to see some babies popping up!!


Bread Day...

this is for us...

we go thru LOTS of bread.

The men eat toast nearly every morning 

and sandwiches for lunch most of the time...

Paula gets a loaf and Robbie gets a loaf...

it goes fast!



Flock and Fluffle...

maybe some Fins :-)






Dad wasn't awake at 8 so I made Gravy and Biscuits...

That way Lanny could eat now...


And with a little warm up,

Dad could eat later :-)


Bread's done!


I love Woodpeckers...

We have some Red Heads and some Downey...

haven't seen any Pileated but you can sure hear them!



We are draining the duck pond for the spring clean up...

The chicks and ducks love the mucky water runoff...



Two in the same box again...


Clean and ready to fill up...

they cannot wait!!

Sparkley Time...
a little late in the day but I've been so busy!


Penelope digging a deep hole in the coop floor...


Almost full...

they are SO excited!


Popcorn Shrimp, Mixed Veggies and Yams...

Weird, I know, but we like 'em!



A nurse came today to bathe Mom 
and she was totally unresponsive and didn't 
even acknowledge pain (as she usually does)... 
I cannot get her to drink or eat today... 
I keep trying and hope she gets a little water down... 
Continue to lift her up... God is so good 
and she is not having pain...
*****
We watched RED last night (Bruce Willis)... 
tonight will be RED 2...

Goodnight Family and Friends...
We love you ALL!!
God bless and Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... May 11

Quiet Time... “He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pa...