Thursday, March 30, 2023

Thursday on Walden's Mountain... March 30

Quiet Time...

"Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, 
and doeth it not, to him it is sin." 
James 4:17 KJV
*****
Last night while we were watching our movie...
Awwwwww...

Sill cannot make it to 4:15...

I will keep trying :-)



The whole gang...



I am getting some more lights today 

for the top shelf and to add to the outside greenhouse...

... I will start the garden plants in here 

and then when ready to transplant 

will move them out to the barn greenhouse...




Flock and Fluffle Time...



Lanny got an early start on the playground...


Testing for sturdiness...

the goats only weigh, at most, 50 pounds or so 

but he wants to be sure!


Two in one...


And more waiting...

I don't know why we have more than one nest!




I warmed up the left over pizza for our lunch...

Dominos Extravaganza is just as good the next day!!

I was actually pretty busy today but didn't get a lot of pictures...

I took the bottom vinyl out of the rabbit hutches 

so the bottom is wire and the potty will fall thru.

But I will keep a very good layer of hay on it 

because I don't want my bunnies walking on bare wire 

all the time :-)

I also did some prep work in the garden 

and started a few more plants as well as a Microgreen tray...

Made Kielbasa, Home canned Kraut, 
Home Canned Potatoes and Carrots,
and Biscuits for Supper...
YUM!



Then Daddy went out to sit in the sun for awhile.
It is a beautiful evening!


Lanny went out to mow a little.
He LOVES to mow!!
I will finish up this post and put my Jammies on.
Mom was having some pain 
so I gave her a little pain medicine 
so she should be comfortable for the evening. 
I keep an eye on her with the camera 
and also go in every few minutes to make her drink a little water.
 It is so easy for them to get dehydrated. 
Thank you all for your prayers and for checking on us...
We love you ALL!!!

Goodnight,
God bless and sweet Dreams!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... May 12

Quiet Time... “For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven… a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mo...