Monday, April 3, 2023

Monday on Walden's Mountain... April 3

Quiet Time...

"And He taught, saying unto them, Is it not written, 
My house shall be called of all nations the house of prayer? 
but ye have made it a den of thieves." 
Mark 11:17 KJV
*****
I'm staying in the bed a few minutes longer :-)



I love my Microgreens...



AND!!! my little seedlings are already 

popping their little heads out.

The Walking Stick Kale was first 

but now the tomatoes are coming out too...




Flock and Fluffle...




Egg hunt...



I made Lanny and Dad 

an Egg Sandwich for Breakfast...

********

Bread Time...

Herb bread today...

The Heat and Air guy is coming this morning

and the Hospice nurse 

so I may only do one batch of bread today...

it's gonna be busy...



Nebula on guard...


Lanny is off to work...

He is still tearing down the old pool deck...


Herb Bread is done...


The men had Ramen for lunch...

*****

These little babies are growing right before my eyes...

from morning til afternoon you can see the difference!





They are hanging around the kitchen gate...
They KNOW I will come out with something yummy...

I added macaroni to last nights Taco Soup...

You can successfully add macaroni to just about anything!!




Ready to call it a day...

Mom is not eating and is drinking very little.

Her blood pressure was so low... 60/30...

I will continue trying to get her to eat and drink 

but if she cannot swallow she could choke.

It's hard to see her this way...

it's just not her.

And she wants to see her mother...

Goodnight Family and Friends...

God bless and Sweet Dreams...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday on Walden's Mountain... May 10

Quiet Time... “O God, You are my God; I shall seek You earnestly; My soul thirsts for You, my flesh yearns for You, in a dry and weary land ...