Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Tuesday on Walden's Mountain... April 25

Quiet Time....

"But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; 
My glory, and the lifter up of mine head." 
Psalm 3:3 KJV
*****
Good morning...

I got so involved in my Bible Study this morning

that I didn't take a picture...

but you have seen so many...

and they are nearly ALWAYS the same :-)

*****

This tray came out into the light this morning...



I am moving my veggies out to the Barn Green House today...


This bunch stays put for a while after I get up...

the dogs eat about 6 

and Lanny continues in his reading for a bit longer...


Casey was still in his bed in our bedroom...

until Breakfast Time...


...and Mitzi on her futon...


Out to the

FLOCK, FLUFFLE, FRISKIES and FINS!!!


The duck eggs are well hidden...


... but there were three this morning...

and later one under the goat play steps...



They woke up when I let the chickens out...

...I will go in and sit with them and feed them by hand 

and then go back in to get my inside chores done 

before I let them out...



Sandwich Bread Day...

some for orders and some for US!





We let them out since Lanny is working on the fencing 

and I have several outside things to do this morning...



They are getting more comfortable by the minute!



Bread is done!


The view from my kitchen window....

too cute!

Lanny is holding Sweet Baby Jane

and Fiona and Willy are sunning

and ruminating!


Pepper came out to get her daily ration of food and water

and some scratch time and beauty time...

she is turning out to be a great Broody Momma so far...


Bucky found her some bugs!
He will probably think the babies are his if we get chicks...
I cannot wait to see how cute that will be!!



My ducks walked all the way from the back 

in a pretty neat row...


Pepper back on her eggs...


The fake eggs are working like a charm!

No fighting over Pepper's nest

and several eggs in each nest box...




 I think the Goats are making themselves at HOME!




Dust Bathing Time...



Awwww...

she is no longer crying all the time...

she bleats a bit when I get up to leave 

but she is much more independent 

even after only one day!




Fiona....


Willie Nilly...

As the sign says
"Live like someone left the gate open"
Fiona is...


Baby eating some Alfalfa Hay...

reclined... :-)


For supper we had Chicken Strips, 

Mashed Potatoes and Gravy, Green Beans 

and Toasted Herb Bread...

More after dinner goat pictures :-)


Lanny is working on the fence...

the current wasn't strong enough 

and we have to have it high enough to keep the predators out...

he has found the problem and now just has to work it out 

as he moves the fence back into place.


Not enough pictures of the Fins 

and I don't want them to be jealous 

and have their feelings hurt... :-)



Todays Egg Haul...

a Dozen!

Well, it's been another really busy day!
We got a LOT done and spent some very quality time
with the goats...
They are adorable!
Last night we finished Braveheart...
Lanny hasn't brought out tonights movie...
I will let you know tomorrow...

Goodnight Sweet Friends and Family!
We love you ALL!!
God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... June 29

Quiet Time...   🌎🌿 “Let the beloved of the Lord rest secure in Him.” Deuteronomy 33:12 “The Lord’s lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, fo...