Friday, May 5, 2023

Friday on Walden's Mountain... May 5

Quiet Time...

"casting all your care upon Him; 
for He careth for you."
1 Peter 5:7 KJV
*****
Good Morning!

We had a really nice Bible Study Time...

I forgot to take a picture of my Pack...

but you've seen so many you can certainly envision it! :-)

All is well in the Microgreen Garden...


I am going to plant another tray today...

I think I will start planting a new tray every day...

If I don't sell them I will Freeze Dry...

I love to use them in my Herb Bread 

and sprinkled on other dishes...


Out to the Barnyard...




Three in the coop floor and one under the steps...


Pepper is faithfully sitting...




Sparkley Time...


Berries for the Birds...


I had a very early Dentist Appointment today...

headed down the hill at 7:30..

I love our driveway...



No cavities...

cleaned only...

I love the drive home as well

because I get to see the Bulls and the Shetlands...

The Camels were not out yet...

Pepper came out for her daily ablutions 

and I took her eggs out and gave her clean bedding...

the eggs are a bit nasty because she has broken 

a couple eggs in there.

There was another recently broken one in there 

with a more fully developed chick... :-(


She has four left...

Six more days 

and we should start seeing some chicks...


The Goats were enjoying the Goat Fort!


Willie fell thru the step...

he came up and did it again...

but Lanny put some lattice there 

so they wouldn't do it and hurt themselves...



Making some White Bread...

for us!



All the BlueBird Babies are hatched!


The Goats and Chickens LOVE gathering under the Goat Fort...

I think it must be cool 

and also feels safe!!


Opal was sun bathing...

they look dead when they do that!



And the ducks have really enjoyed their pond today...

we have ordered a sand filter and skimmer system 

for their pond...

hopefully we can keep it a little cleaner for them...

they don't mind but WE do!!



Bread is done and smelling up the house...

YUM!!


Made Patty Melts for Supper...

with Chips and Microgreen Salad...

Went out after dinner to shut down the Goat House 
and cover the sandboxes... of course, the chickens 
put themselves to bed... I just go out at dusk 
and close their door... 
it is getting later and later every night... 
already way past my bedtime...



Lanny put a solar light on one of the posts out there...



Only 8 eggs today...

the Slackers!! :-)



Day is done for us...

Bath and Jammies time...

We will watch the last

Back to the Future 

tonight...

Goodnight Family and Friends...

God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... June 29

Quiet Time...   🌎🌿 “Let the beloved of the Lord rest secure in Him.” Deuteronomy 33:12 “The Lord’s lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, fo...