Thursday, May 4, 2023

Thursday on Walden's Mountain... May 4

Quiet Time...

"Continue in prayer, 
and watch in the same with thanksgiving;" 
Colossians 4:2 KJV
*****
I love how he stretches his legs out behind...
he was watching Back to the Future :-)

And Max was just soaking up some lovin'...


*****
Rise and Shine...


Murphy on the right of me...


Maggie and Mitzi on the left...

"Stuck in the middle" with my Bible and the Lord!!

Best part of the day!


I am going to be gearing up my Microgreen production...

I will either sell more or will freeze dry...

We have ordered another set of shelves and lights!

They are also excellent for the critters,

so if nothing else,

my animals will get a boost of nutrition!



Speaking of the animals...

out to the Barnyard!




Three in the coop...

one under the stairs...

I didn't leave it under there today :-)


Angel...

one name down, about 15 to go :-)


The goats and chickens 

have no problem browsing and nibbling together...



Made the men some Fried Duck Eggs, Sausage, 

White Toast and some Toasted Cinnamon Raisin Bread...



This was Lanny's Masterpiece...

Salsa, Chive Flowers, Duck Eggs on Toast...



He is working on the lattice barrier for the goat platform...


Car Wash Day...

they (Paula and Lanny) washed Daddy's Van, 

Our Car and Paula's Car...


I think Rhoda and Fiona REALLY like each other...

they are often in this pose...



Finally the BlueBird Babies are hatching!!



These three were keeping me from going into the back yard...


Paula's new Jeep is such a pretty BLUE!!!


Microgreens can make an ordinary Turkey Sandwich 

something Fabulous!!!



Daddy was out watching Lanny work on the Goat Barrier...

also soaking up that warm sun!




The Goats, on the other hand,

found them some shade under the steps...


Nearly finished...
I have ordered some more yard art/signs...
I like yard art!!!


Lanny had to go down and do some mowing...
after Dad's nap he went right back out by himself...
it makes me nervous but I keep a close eye on him 
in case he gets into trouble...
his legs just won't hardly hold him up...


For Supper we had Chicken Nuggets, Mac and Cheese, 
Peas and Carrots, Beets, Garlic Rolls and Microgreen Salad!
Pudding and Graham Crackers for Dessert...



An even Dozen today!!!


We are ready to call it a day...
We will watch Back to the Future 2 tonight...

Goodnight Family and Friends...
God Bless you ALL!!
and
Sweet Dreams!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday on Walden's Mountain... First Day of July!!!

Quiet Time...  🌎🦋 “For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea. But the Lord is ...