Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Wednesday on Walden's Mountain... May 10

Quiet Time...

"forbearing one another, and forgiving
 one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: 
even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye." 

Colossians 3:13 KJV 

*****

Good Morning Sunshine!


Dad got up when he saw the lights on in the living room...
I was ready for him...
and you can see,
today will be Meds Day...
it still feels odd not to be doing Mom's meds too... :-(


Study Buddies... my first favorite time of day...


Max joined us this morning...



Casey waiting for a nibble of Dad's Burrito...


Ready for harvest...


Another day of Black Out...



Another day of weight...


First day germination...


Cucumbers...
I will put them out in a week or so...



Out to the Barnyard...


Only one Duck Egg in the corner first thing...




Flowering Viburnum...
the goats haven't found it yet...


Bunnies are all watered and fed and have clean hutches...


The Perennials are all up and growing well...


We have a leak in the pond...
had to drain it down a bit so Lanny could fix it...



Maggie sure would like to play with those goats...


Patching a hole...


He is filming the goats playing on the Goat Gym....


Figuring how he will put in the skimmer and pump...



A little later another duck egg in the corner...


Then I found two duck eggs 
under the steps...



And Four Ducks in a Huddle :-)


Pepper actually came out twice today 
for some food and water...
It has been an awfully hot day...


Harvested one of the small trays today...
Sheila wanted some greens!!
to go with her Herb Bread... :-)
It was SO nice to see you today Sheila...
Glad you came in person to pick up your order!!


Lounging Goats...


Made the Men some Open Faced Chili Dogs for Lunch...



The chickens were inspecting Lanny's pond job...

Actually, they are hoping for some WORMS!!!

Speaking of worms....
I got my worms today for my worm farm...
I will take some pictures tomorrow...
I have been SO busy today.
We had two visits for Dad...
the shower nurse and the care coordinator 
to update his records...

Also, I did a LOT of planting out in the gardens...

I planted 12 peppers along the herb garden fence...


Green beans along the back garden fence
(the dark soil...)


Different Peppers (6) in the back garden along the fence...


Lanny had to mow...
this time of year, and especially after rains,
it grows crazy fast...


Added some corn and more carrots 
to last nights dinner left overs... 
it'll be SOUP tonight...



Heat and sun wear me out!!!
Not to mention digging and squatting...
I got it ALL today!
But I did get a lot done out in the garden...

Last night we watched the first G.I.Joe,
tonight will be the second one...
and this is my second favorite time of day :-)
snuggling on the couch with my Pack!

Goodnight Y'all...
(even tho I am saying Goodnight,
we don't actually go to bed until about 8:30 :-))

God Bless us, Every One...
Sweet Dreams...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... July 6

Quiet Time...  πŸ¦‹πŸŒŽ “The heavens are Yours, the earth also is Yours; The world and all it contains, You have founded them. You have a strong...