Saturday, November 4, 2023

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... November 4

Quiet Time...

"For I know that my Redeemer liveth, 
and that He shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:" 

Job 19:25 KJV 

*****

It's already Saturday...

where is the time going?!


Mad Max... :-)
not really... he is a sweetheart!

My Girls are waiting for me to come cuddle!

Murphy is still in the bed with his Daddy...


Dad was up...
...he is settled in with Coffee, 
his meds and his Sausage Biscuits...
and his audience...


Now I can settle in for my Study Time
with my fur kids...
Murphy came on in...
he lays at my feet under the doggy blanket...
Maggie is under the orange one...
Mitzie is not a blanket girl...


Casey occasionally gets into the bean bag chair...


My Honey joined us...


*****
Microgreen Time...
I may start picking a few leaves tomorrow 
for Family Dinner...




Out to the COLD Barnyard!!


My Groupies...
my biggest Fans!! :-)






I warmed up some Cinnamon Rolls for the Fellas,
added some Banana and Oranges slices...


Sadie came over and brought me 
a Lego Creation that she made for me...
from the movie "UP"...
she knows I love that movie...



It is SO cute!!

The Goats were waiting at the gate...

I could see them out the kitchen window 

so I brought them out an animal cracker :-)



I was really quite busy today...
I cooked some beans in the Instant Pot 
and also some rice so I can make Beans and Rice later for Supper...

I have been watching YouTube videos about breads, canning, farming...
it is COLD outside so I piddle in the kitchen 
as my computer plays the videos...
I guess I am mostly listening...

I made Lanny and I a Black Forest Ham Sandwich 
using my Flatbread sliced through the middle... 
it was SO good and so filling!
Dad slept right thru lunch 
so I gave him some cheese crackers around 1:30 
to hold him over til supper...

I will turn my clocks back at dinner time 
so that this evening we are in the "new time" and can go to bed accordingly... 
gonna try to stay up til 9 so that I don't wake up tomorrow 
at 1 AM wanting to get up!!! 
I already lay there for 30 minutes to an hour before I get up at 3:45... 
this time change will get me for several days!!!

*****

I started two new trays of micro greens...


Also a tray of lettuce...


Black and Red Beans have cooked in the InstaPot,
now staying warm in my Dutch Oven on the stove...


...while I cook the Brown Rice in the InstaPot...


DELICIOUS!!!



I took Rob and Molly a big container of it
and also Paula so they all get some...
Paula doesn't eat with us on Saturdays 
because she is watching FOOTBALL!!!
*****

So the chores are done
and the Barnyard is buttoned up for the evening...
I am already in my Jammies and it is only 4:30 tomorrows time...
I told you I already set my clocks back...

We will watch an extra Star Trek tonight :-)
after the next X-Men, of course...
two more to go in the series...

Goodnight Family and Friends...
God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Soggy Saturday on Walden's Mountain... September 28

 Quiet Time Bible Study... 🍂🍁 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning wit...