Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Tuesday on Walden's Mountain... November 7

Quiet Time...

"These things I have spoken unto you, that in Me ye might have peace. 
In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; 
I have overcome the world." 
John 16:33 KJV
*****
I was sure I took a picture of the clock this morning but it was not so :-)
anyway, I got up a tiny bit early because I heard Murphy getting sick...
all you Momma's know how that sound affects you :-)
that may have been what got me sidetracked!!!

Anyway, I was up at 3:30 and took care of all the messes...

Dad was up so I got him situated with his morning goodies, 
and then I sat down for my Quiet Time...
with my Study Buddies...


Then at 5:30 I went in to take care of the Microgreens...
Look at these teeny weeny lettuce sprouts...
this was the newest tray...


The big lettuce...




The young second batch of lettuce...



Another blouse from Betsy...
Thank you Betsy!!!


Out to the Barnyard!






Let us OUT!!!



These ladies slept on the water ALL night...
they did not go into the coop at all...
I guess the temperature was nice and they just wanted to float...
problem is that ducks usually lay their eggs during the night 
and I get an egg in the coop in the morning...
no egg this morning and I looked ALL over the yard...
hope she didn't lay it in the water!



This may be the last of the Comfrey...




Banana Bread for orders tomorrow...


Well, Fiona fell into the duck pond...
I told her that she was going to but she didn't believe me!!
Goats can be wet, and they can be cold,
but they should NOT be both at the same time...
Thank goodness that today is a nice, warm day!!!
She did NOT like me drying her with a towel...
I gave her some spaghetti noodles...
she loves them!




Bread's done,
and the house smells so
YUMMY!!!


Back to rearranging the chairs again...


Sparkley Day...





After I fed Dad some lunch I headed over to my friend Wendy's
with some Dinner Rolls and Banana Bread...


Passed my buddies on the way...




She lives really close to us so I visited for about an hour and
then came home to find the men chillin' 
in the Big Barn doorway...
Nathaniel and Katie are home 
from their resort job in Michigan
for a few weeks...
they are not sure what their next adventure will be...
these two are very smart!!!
Working AND seeing the country AND the world!
We are VERY proud of them...


Prepping some Ground Beef for the Freeze Dryer...
I also made some Brown Rice and got it into trays...
these will freeze in the regular freezer for a couple days 
before they go into the Freeze Dryer...

Paula mulching her leaves...
Gave the girls some
wilting Kudzu...

Lanny did a firewood run...

And brought me home a little friend...


For Supper we had Mexican...
Bean Burritos...





Ready for the Evening...
X-Men is over...
tonight we will watch
 "Romancing the Stone"...

Wendy looked great and is feeling pretty good...
continue to pray as she recovers,
her healing is a miracle!!!
And I figure it is prayer!!!

*****

Goodnight All...
God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Soggy Saturday on Walden's Mountain... September 28

 Quiet Time Bible Study... 🍂🍁 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning wit...