Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Wednesday on Walden's Mountain... November 8

Quiet Time...

"Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; 
and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God."
 
1 John 4:7 KJV

*****
Good Morning...


Dad was up :-)


Study Time
with my Study Buddies!!


The Greens look great!!!


Baby Lettuce...


Adult Lettuce :-)


Going into Black Out...


Lazy Dogs!!!


Max isn't much better :-)
I did have to move him from our bed 
so I could make it up!
I will make their breakfast at 6 
and that will perk them all up!!


Ready for the Barnyard Gang...




Breakfast is served :-)
at night I put the covers on the feed holes 
so the rodents don't have a buffet :-)


So the chickens and ducks are ready for it in the morning...


These two are ready for their Grains as well...


And their Timothy Hay...



Brown Rice
into the Freeze Dryer...
this will make is SO handy to throw in a handful 
of "cooked"  rice into a soup or other dish at any time I need it!!


Lanny is filling the laundry detergent dispenser...
he washes his own work clothes and the jar was empty...
he is my HONEY!!!



Another one of Betsy's blouses...
It is like Christmas every day when I put a different one on...
this one is kinda dressy so I am just wearing it out 
for my and Paula's shopping day...
the goats do NOT get to see it :-)
A

On our way down the hill...
we have two deliveries to make 
and then some grocery shopping...


we passed the Bulls...


After deliveries we went to Time Out Deli
BEFORE we went grocery shopping...
it really saves you money that way :-)


They have GREAT Burgers at Time Out...
also the French Fries and Fried Mushrooms are delish!!!


This weeks Video Installment of

*****

Well, the faucet was very loose all of a sudden,
and there was no way to get to in with a DEEP sink 
without taking the sink OUT... 
so, my plumber took the sink out and is fixing the faucet...


Look at my kitchen!!!



Fortunately I had some left over pizza that I could easily warm up for supper...
especially since I was NOT hungry at all after that HUGE burger at lunch...


Dominos Extravaganza is even better reheated!!!


My "Plumber" is back to work
putting the sink back in...


So when he is done we will clean the kitchen up and then
 get cleaned up ourselves :-)
and in our Jammies
and watch
"Jewel of the Nile"...

Goodnight Family and Friends!
God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams!


The weather is GORGEOUS today,
but I am looking forward to a good snow this winter...
at least one...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Soggy Saturday on Walden's Mountain... September 28

 Quiet Time Bible Study... 🍂🍁 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning wit...