Sunday, December 3, 2023

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... December 3

Quiet Time...

"I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, 
and in His word do I hope." 
Psalm 130:5 KJV
*****
Good Morning!!!

Dad was up so I got him settled in...

Lanny slept in a bit so it was just Mags, Murph and Me...


He came in around 5...


Day three Germination...



This doesn't happen often...
Mitzi and Max almost touching!


Out to the Barnyard...




Maggie loves to explore the wood pile...
I am sure there are critters under there!






Made some Banana Bread...




Pancakes and Sausage for the Men this morning...



Sparkly Day...


Berries for the kids
and the hens if they can sneak in :-)



Watching Calvary on The Big Screen...
Blessed sermon today, as usual...
And we had our Pack with us as well..



Warmed up the Black Eyed Peas 
and a bit of Cornbread
for the Men's lunch...
I ate a few bites of the beans...
they are SO yummy!!!
I will definitely be making them again, for sure!


For Supper:
Venison Chili and Rice...


Cornbread, Rolls and Wilted Salad 
(my lettuce, micro greens with bacon grease 
and bits of bacon)
YUM!


Paula with Thaniel...
getting a good hug!


Nathaniel and Katie!


Rob and Molly!


Me and My Honey!!!











Chores are done...
Barnyard is buttoned up and ready for evening...
I am ready too!

Tonight we will watch 
Die Hard #2...

Goodnight Family and Friends!
God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday on Walden's Mountain... First Day of July!!!

Quiet Time...  🌎🦋 “For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea. But the Lord is ...